Hello all,

I have just seen the list of offers for overseas applicants and thought - why not ?

It says you have to liaise with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) to gain registration prior to any subsequent application to transfer to the ADF.

Register as what ?

As a paramedic would not be possible for me.

Does the AHPRA have a registration category for military medics ? What would it be like, an equivalent of British CMT-1 ?

Thanks in advance "mites"

...and have a very successful 2014.