I'm not the POC...

Trainers must be experienced and have a current and valid "First Aid at Work" Certificate (Doctors registered with the GMC, Nurses registered with the NMC and HPC Registered Paramedics are exempted).

In addition they will need a formal teaching/training qualification, such as: -
Further and Adult Education Teachers Certificate
Cert.Ed/ PGCE/ B.Ed/ M.Ed
NVQ level 3 in Training and Development
NVQ level 4 in Training and Development
IHCD Instructional Methods
IHCD Instructor Certificate
First Aid at Work Trainer/Assessor Qualification
Training Group A22, B22, C21, C23, C24

They will need to demonstrate a detailed chronological list of evidence to show that they have regularly provided FAAW/EFAW training during the past 3 years. If this is limited, evidence of other first-aid training that demonstrates all the elements of the EFAW syllabus are covered by the trainers experience.

We are a young dynamic training organisation covering all areas of the UK and we are looking for experienced, qualified Trainers and can promise plentiful work to suit your life/work balance.

We hold accreditations with NCFE, CIEH, RSPH, Edexcel and HSE and deliver high quality training to meet the needs of our candidates and employers.

Find us at - First Aid Training Courses | Food Safety | Health and Safety Training | Care Training

Contact Details:
Tutorcare Ltd
Tel: 0800 781 2041
Fax: 0800 781 3625
Contact: Polly Edwards
Email: polly@tutorcare.co.uk