I'm not the POC...
Purpose and Context
Siguiri – one of the AGA gold mines in Guinea is expanding and the supply of the Medical service need to be in line with the Mine development . At present we have a 30 bed hospital ,Outpatient Department and First Aid station . Ambulances – 1 at present with another two in the development phase of which one will be community orientated . Air evacuations include fixed wing with the possible addition of rotor wing in the future Previous experience in medical management of Hazardous chemical exposure would be an advantage. Training transfer of knowledge and development of the national employees would be a priority
Required Skills and Knowledge
• BTECH , NDip ( Critical Care Assistant ) or equivalent qualification .
• International board registration and certification as Advance Life Support Paramedic
• ATLS ACLS ITLS PALS etc
• Language proficiency – English French( basic)
• Maintain international board certification
• Submit proof of registration annually to the SAG HR Department
• Management experience
• Previous Remote site experience
• Previous mining experience preferable
• Salary negotiable within AGA guidelines - payable in five possible currencies
• Contract 2 year duration with possible depending on performance
• Performance bonus annually
• Leave – 89 days paid leave
• Rotations are flexible
• Travel – Travel purse that is self-managed
• Medical cover – BUPA
• Accommodation meals as per standard remote site arrangements
• No alcohol use while on site
• Site is family friendly and does cater for families over vacation periods
• Recreation – Pool squash gym cycling fishing
Short listed candidates will be contacted during November /December .
When applying please add First Line Manager Emergency Medical Care in the subject line .
Please send your applications to AHart@anglogoldashanti.com
Possible starting date – January 2013