I'm not the POC...
Remote Site Paramedics FIFO-DIDO
Health, Security, Education are urgently seeking experienced paramedics for FIFO-DIDO casual contract positions in remote sites Australia-wide.
Health, Security, Education is a rapidly growing, dynamic company and preferred supplier to many mining, oil and gas companies for medical support, security and training services.
Health, Security, Education supports staff to reach personal and professional goals in a supportive and professional atmosphere. Your managers are experienced and highly skilled paramedics themselves who have industry experience.
Reliable ongoing contracts. Rosters dependent on site and company policies, but flexibility is offered where possible. Additional training may be required depending on site requirements, and will be provided/organised by Health, Security, Education and may include: Santos 4WD training.
To be considered for one of these positions you will have:
* Three years experience as a working paramedic
* Minimum qualification Certificate IV Health Care
(Ambulance), preferred: Diploma Paramedical
* Computer literacy including MS Office Suite
* Open manual licence
* Self motivation and the ability to work
* A commitment to quality assurance
* A strong work ethic and people skills
* A commitment to professional development
including Certificate IV TAE40110 in Training and
* A commitment to signing up with AREMT
(Australiasian Registery of Emergency Medical
Technicians) for accreditation purposes (tax
* Previous experience in remote/site paramedical
and industrial environments an advantage.
For more information contact Frank Gunst, Medical Services Co-ordinator on 0448 064 474 or email@example.com
send current CV with minimum two referees, and cover letter addressing the above points firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donít delay, applications close COB 30 August 2013.