Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    Full Registered User Country:
    Reputation
    10

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    6

    Default Canadian in CP ?

    Share
    Hi , I'm about to get my release from the Canadian army and I WANT to go CP.
    I want to know if any of you have heard or know some Ex Canadian Soldier that are Actualy working in CP.
    If UK CP compagny hiring ex Canadian military ?



    THX you All

    Joe

  2. #2
    Longterm Registered User Country:
    Reputation
    20897
    SCT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Melbourne, Florida
    Posts
    3,942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gijoe242 View Post
    Hi , I'm about to get my release from the Canadian army and I WANT to go CP.
    I want to know if any of you have heard or know some Ex Canadian Soldier that are Actualy working in CP.
    If UK CP compagny hiring ex Canadian military ?



    THX you All

    Joe
    There are some. You can spot them a mile away as they apologize for everything, even if it's not their fault, and end every sentence with "ay?"

  3. #3
    Longterm Registered User Country:
    Reputation
    29451

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Retired
    Posts
    2,920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gijoe242 View Post
    Hi , I'm about to get my release from the Canadian army and I WANT to go CP.
    I want to know if any of you have heard or know some Ex Canadian Soldier that are Actualy working in CP.
    If UK CP compagny hiring ex Canadian military ?



    THX you All

    Joe
    Joe your are in North America and want to find a UK company. Do you hate money?

    There are plenty of Brits in the US owner operators, try with them. Arkansass, Florida, Texas, North Carolina, Cali, Washington State, DC and New York. Some of your best CP firms in those States are Brit owned but they do not have the mentality of f*cking you over with tons of hours for pennies in wages.

    The only problem is you would need to change the typical Canadian apology to F*ck You in the states. So everytime you feel like apologizing just say F*ck You. Another blending in problem in the US, their food has flavor so that also may take some time getting used to. Also if you get down there and something goes wrong on the job, DO NOT CALL THE POLICE, a Canadians voice is all the guilt an officer needs. You speak, then you did it, does not matter whats on the video, fact is your going to get nailed for that and every other offense that happens on your way to jail. Good thing is that method solves many cases, even if you did not do it your still guilty. Then since your Canadian they give you some Black Redneck judge with a funny sense of humour as to where your going to be sent. So always carry condoms.

    Good luck.

  4. #4
    Full Registered User Country:
    Reputation
    10

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Ok ! can you provide me a couple of those good US company ?

  5. #5
    Longterm Registered User Country:
    Reputation
    474

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    117

    Default

    I think Academi are recruiting again, but...


    Sent from my iPhone using Close Protection World

  6. #6
    Longterm Registered User Country:
    Reputation
    27916
    Carl Dowd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Wilderness
    Posts
    4,098

    Default

    I worked with an Ex RCMP guy, excellent bloke, performed extremely well during one particular and herendous incident! was a pleasure, my pleasure to work with him and know him...

    CD

  7. #7
    Longterm Registered User Country:
    Reputation
    29451

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Retired
    Posts
    2,920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LJH1 View Post
    I think Academi are recruiting again, but...


    Sent from my iPhone using Close Protection World
    Very true Academi has been hiring Canadians over the last year for something in Africa. But a fresh name, new managment and same operators would make me think twice about them.

  8. #8
    Longterm Registered User Country:
    Reputation
    20
    Gregv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    140

    Default

    I apparently hate money. Canadian and operating in Italy.

    I do love fast cars, good food, wine and pretty women though, so it balances out.

    Plus if you're caught illegally carrying a worrisome amount of just about anything Ehhhh va bene!

  9. #9
    Longterm Registered User Country:
    Reputation
    29451

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Retired
    Posts
    2,920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gregv View Post
    I apparently hate money. Canadian and operating in Italy.

    I do love fast cars, good food, wine and pretty women though, so it balances out.

    Plus if you're caught illegally carrying a worrisome amount of just about anything Ehhhh va bene!
    You hate money Greg, that is about the funniest thing I have heard all week.

  10. #10
    Full Registered User Country:
    Reputation
    10

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dowd View Post
    I worked with an Ex RCMP guy, excellent bloke, performed extremely well during one particular and herendous incident! was a pleasure, my pleasure to work with him and know him...

    CD
    Hey Carl can u put me in contact with that guy from rcmp?

    Sent from my SGH-I337M using Close Protection World mobile app

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •