The Girls Room

Well you spend enough time in here, in huge herds mostly, something amazing must happen, like Narnia or Through the Looking glass or something or else you are all just doing a sh*tload of coke!!!

The problem with having an all woman team is that they all go to the toilet together.

I believe gents we are taking this the wrong way.
This could be a unique oppertunity to figure out how the most complicated, awkward, unusual, and mis-understood piece of equipment....the female mind, opperates.

Tresure these gems of knowledge, and learn from them.
But dont act upon them for banter in the pub
:D

I believe gents we are taking this the wrong way.
This could be a unique oppertunity to figure out how the most complicated, awkward, unusual, and mis-understood piece of equipment....the female mind, opperates.

Tresure these gems of knowledge, and learn from them.
But dont act upon them for banter in the pub
:D

I shall translate that last post man-style:

women-hazard.jpg

:D:D

Fwog

Women go to the loo together so they can talk about the men that they are either after/ or want to dump.
We dont talk about football, curries, or the weather.

Female BG's greet each other like long lost cousins because we are so few.

fbg

Anything exciting happening, was looking for Oddjob and Charlie, thought they would be here

TommyS

PS Oil of Olay is the best night cream

I was just checking how well it is policed. You are doing a good job dodger, any thought on the night cream?

TommyS

Anything exciting happening, was looking for Oddjob and Charlie, thought they would be here

TommyS

PS Oil of Olay is the best night cream

Try the carrot cleanser from the organic pharmacy as well as the Rose cream, it is better than Oil of Olay;)

Oh and it is now also fashionable for men to wax......:D

Try the carrot cleanser from the organic pharmacy as well as the Rose cream, it is better than Oil of Olay;)

Ooouch. If you are talking like that I m outa here

TommyS

Tommy

Posted via Mobile Device

Hot wax sounds OK:p, but carrot cleaner:eek:................ I think Ive policed this room enough for one day:D

And Yes Dan girlys only you cant con me in that short skirt and boob tube:rolleyes:

Back