jobs for ex sf????

Besides, Andy McNab once openly confessed through self admission in a Bar in Baggers that what really happened in the Book Brava Two Zero he could have wrote it on the back of a ''Cigarette Packet''

Fair enough, but it's the way he worded it that got me (and others) thinking:

"Here we go :rolleyes: ..... another night-stalking knife-fighting silent-killing lean and very very very very VERY MEAN abseiling somersaulting star-jumping SAS MI246 true-blue ninja master-blasting operator :eek: ".

I think that just about sums it up.

Thing is, I'm no super PSD/CP Operator type but I've done, amongst other stuff, 2 years of self-employed "hi-value asset protection" (i.e. static work all sexed up) with CP/PSD guys on the Circuit (including 1!!! genuine ex-bootie, SF guy) and fcukin hell...I've seen it all! Like it's been said before the amount of ex-Pathfinding S.O.whatever SAS commando balcony designers on that job almost 'blew me away' (pun intended).

Example: An ex-firearms cop strongly hinted to me that he knew the colours of the killer-disco shed in "H.....shhh...".
As with all supermen on the Circuit, I found out later that he wasn't SF (AFTER I had told him what I thought about him for spreading dodgy comments about me behind my back....this was on another job in London). Needless to say, when he got himself a cushy contract, I wasn't invited to the 'party'. :p No sweat, sweetheart.

But back on topic.... It's simple: I F***ing hate Walters.

Yep, I know where you are coming from.
My releif went out of his way to **** me over by any means going. He did his best to get me sacked. 90% of it was lies but mud sometimes sticks.
I saddens me,you expect other ex-mil blokes (regardless of battalion or rank etc) to be trusted.

He was the only one (thankfully) I encountered when I was on the circut but he was a really nasty piece of work.

As Minden 1759 has pointed out speak to people in that have worked in the UKSF or you Unit resettlement adviser as they will give you a push towards a company that is looking for your skill set. With most people having operational tour under their belts thay also bring a good skill set to the companies just be aware that some people can find out who was on the balconey and if that person was to lie it would be harder to find other employment if they get a name.

Max,

like most shocked by your post for the ovious reasons, more than most you should have understanding of where and whom is employing, I am guessing that maybe you are ex 1 para which would explain a lot not disrespect to any para's on the forum.

Let me be clear I'm not part of have been a member of UKSF group, but having a more stable background than myself I should be asking the question that you are asking dont you think?
H20

Back