Close Protection World Lapel Badge

Can I swap my left handed Glock holster prize for a CPW badge ?
As I feel I might get better use of the latter.
(Still say it was a bloody fix, piss takers)

Now i am sensing a need for a world wide delivery system of CPW lapel now i am available to trot the globe to hand them out if you like boss, i mean it will be a real chore going to hot countries and the like but as a true trooper i honestly wouldn't mind, i can make the effort

Now i am sensing a need for a world wide delivery system of CPW lapel now i am available to trot the globe to hand them out if you like boss, i mean it will be a real chore going to hot countries and the like but as a true trooper i honestly wouldn't mind, i can make the effort

Such selfless sacrifice.
St Annie, patron saint of CPOs.

what can i say OJ i hear the people asking and i feel inclined to offer, it has nothing to do with the fact i'd trot the globe at Cm's expense following the endless summer, i thought europe until maybe say september then jot off to new zeland and australia, catch their summer, and get back in time for summer here next year

Charge a small sum for the badge and add it to postal costs so CPW dont end up short, a small sum for the time spent and to have manufacture it..
If the rest whants it free or for a small cost come to the yearly meeting, its that easy

Hawk

nice mate will you post as am of on first usa job few weeks and would love to ware it ta let me know send measage to my in box.

Charge a small sum for the badge and add it to postal costs so CPW dont end up short, a small sum for the time spent and to have manufacture it..
If the rest whants it free or for a small cost come to the yearly meeting, its that easy

Hawk

£20 is a fair price £15 to H4H and £5.00 to CPW everybody a winner :)

NASH..

Is there any chance of obtaining a lapel Badge if unable to attend a function?:confused:

Absolutely NOT.
Some bloody Johnney come lately with 7 posts and now you want a CPW lapel badge just like that.
Next you'll be wanting to do a short course for a 150 hours and expect to get a badge that says you can do Close Protection. :(:rolleyes:
I don't know you youngsters all you do, is want, want, want.
It should be a minimum of 500 posts, 100 thanks, and then they might consider it.
Or leave the pit ponies in the village and get your arse down to the next meet in London, they fair throw them away like confetti at these Piss Ups, whoops sorry, networking Sympossiums. :eek::p

Lapel Badges

If a member can not get to one of the functions due to operational commitments, would they be allowed to purchase?

I think CPW should hold an on line auction for the lapel badges,
proceeds less costs to Charities of choice, or CMs new 'Lambo'

haha FO OJ!

Once I get back we'll upload them to our Ebay page and people can bid with money going to H4H's?

Sounds fair?

CM

Posted via Mobile Device

Back