Private Security Services

Don't mind me guys, just going to go suck the flash suppressor of my 12 gauge while it's loaded, curious about the taste.

You want to teach me something abou AIKIDO??!!
I admire your knowledge about Aikido!
I wish you apply it one day to your daily routine.

I know my clients and they know me.
I am busy with life so I can't spend much time here, like you guys abusing others for what they have done in a life. I gues thats all you have done in your lives.
Keep doin the best you can do.

Steven Seagal is a total fraud, I'd knock him out with a back hander. Aikido is about as effective in real fighting as Origami is so the fact you think practicing it gives you some kind of tough guy kudos proves that you are a clueless walter mitty.
Most Polish guys are sound but you are a fantasist, you bring shame on yourself and your Nation typing twaddle like this online for all to see. "I have a private special forces unit" Yeah, I'm sure you do buddy but they only exist on your Playstation 4.

Steven Seagal is a total fraud, I'd knock him out with a back hander. Aikido is about as effective in real fighting as Origami .

IrishRookie;

Although I agree with some of what you say, I practice Aikido and some of the grips and grasps I have learned over the years are fantastic!
When delivered correctly I don't appear to be inflicting pain, at least on CCTV!!
I do practice other disciplines as well and continue to weight train 5 or 6 days a week.

Aikido is very effective especially when a technique is delivered with intent!!, that is where I stray away from the ethos of traditional Aikido.

Regards

premier

IrishRookie;

Although I agree with some of what you say, I practice Aikido and some of the grips and grasps I have learned over the years are fantastic!
When delivered correctly I don't appear to be inflicting pain, at least on CCTV!!
I do practice other disciplines as well and continue to weight train 5 or 6 days a week.

Aikido is very effective especially when a technique is delivered with intent!!, that is where I stray away from the ethos of traditional Aikido.

Regards

premier

I'm sure Aikido would be useful versus average Joe on the street who hasn't a clue but I always try to compare various martial arts against each other based on functionality versus someone who does know what they're doing.
In my opinion, and I am always open to correction when faced with compelling evidence, Aikido would be next to useless if used against a trained Mixed Martial Artist or Judo guy, BJJ guy or Boxer or wrestler.

There's many video's of Aikido masters going up against very average MMA guys and getting bashed.
Now imagine an Aikido master going up against a BJJ master like Rickson Gracie, never mind a world champion MMA fighter.

Joe Rogan sums it up well here https://youtu.be/H9W4Khn078w

IrishRookie,

Again I agree with some of what is being said, I train in Aikido as well as other martial arts, I have been asked to visit a Krav Maga club by one of my pals. I will go along and have a look but Aikido will in my opinion continue afford me the grips and grasps that I know are very useful and discrete,
I already know how to knock people out or over power them with strength combined with violence, boxing taught me how to move forward whilst being punched... all very useful in our trade.

I take from Aikido what I know to be useful, Aikido is a defensive art form so very useful in disarming people but especially under cross examination from a prosecution barrister....
Aikido has only defensive techniques your honour, it has no attack.
(Takes their legs away in court)
Whereas boxing is a point based attack form.

My advise to everyone is never depend on one technique, the person you are up against might be better at if than you are, be versatile and win!

Regards

premier

IrishRookie,

Again I agree with some of what is being said, I train in Aikido as well as other martial arts, I have been asked to visit a Krav Maga club by one of my pals. I will go along and have a look but Aikido will in my opinion continue afford me the grips and grasps that I know are very useful and discrete,
I already know how to knock people out or over power them with strength combined with violence, boxing taught me how to move forward whilst being punched... all very useful in our trade.

I take from Aikido what I know to be useful, Aikido is a defensive art form so very useful in disarming people but especially under cross examination from a prosecution barrister....
Aikido has only defensive techniques your honour, it has no attack.
(Takes their legs away in court)
Whereas boxing is a point based attack form.

My advise to everyone is never depend on one technique, the person you are up against might be better at if than you are, be versatile and win!

Regards

premier

Fair enough Premier, I suppose it comes down to whatever works for you.
To quote the crazy china man 'Be water my friend'

Steven Seagal is a total fraud, I'd knock him out with a back hander. Aikido is about as effective in real fighting as Origami is so the fact you think practicing it gives you some kind of tough guy kudos proves that you are a clueless walter mitty.
Most Polish guys are sound but you are a fantasist, you bring shame on yourself and your Nation typing twaddle like this online for all to see. "I have a private special forces unit" Yeah, I'm sure you do buddy but they only exist on your Playstation 4.
Sounds like a challenge to me.
Keep listening the song I sent u a while ago. Green poo.

Invite the racist fantasist over to Dublin, with his 'Private force' and we'll see what he can do.....bloody clown

Back