Pinnacle PR5

davey3389

Full Registered User
Does anyone have a Pinnacle PR5 body worn camera for sale or know where I can get a 2nd hand one. I don't really want to pay £660 for a new one

Thanks

Ben

Sent from my iPhone using Close Protection World

I'm not sure when this was posted, if your still interested in buying PR5 cameras, please let me know.....cheers....Jon.

rugbybob,

Is there any reason you can't post the picture on here?

I'm sure some other people may be interested, including me.

Regards

premier

my number 07816340791, I work for Cardiff Council. not sure why it wont post pictures, I'm trying but it just keeps saying failed to download, let me know if your interested....cheers....Jon.

rugbybob,

I'd edit your mobile number buddy, this site can be seen by the whole world and not everybody is a good guy!!!
Take pic(s) on your mobile, install the CPW app and try it that way.

Regards

premier

Hey Jon,

I like the look of the units I would be interested in buying all 33,
I will send you a private message to discuss further.

Regards

premier

They're good kit Premier, I trialled them a year or two ago but felt at the time they were too expensive (£400 +)

We are discussing it again for some client sites and the following article came up, so really not sure. Ow about the legality in ROI????

Body Worn Cameras - Protection or Privacy Risk

They ARE good kit. Preferred option for many local authorities.

But....confirm media player licences, encryption, etc.

Pinnacles big selling point is that the recordings encrypted, so can't be viewed by 'unauthorised' user, in the event of the gear being lost / nicked. (And if I recall correctly, came with archiving option. Search features, etc.)

V :)

Last edited:
Back