mally1

Administrator
RMP Close Protection Picture of a RMP in typical gear for embassy work abroad.

RMP Close Protection Picture of a RMP in typical gear for military work abroad.

HK has since been replaced by the Diemarco C8 rifle, with some having been fitted with USG's, particularly those used by the teams operating in Iraq.

Never used it before

Canadian Diemaco C8 SFW carbine. This is a 5.56mm weapon which can be fired full-auto or single-shot. For additional firepower, the C8 can be fitted with an under-slung 40mm grenade launcher.

Hi Russ,

Still here, still bouncing around. Another 2 weeks to go, then home for a while, but back again in March...

Neil

Lads,

granted this is a photo forum and unfortunately I couldn't view the posted pics, however I'm not comfortable with past and present members posting pics that might compromise any serving or past members of CPU. I can't whine about your pics as I haven't seen them but can we keep this in mind!

Thanks.

yep, if its not yourself in the pic then marking out the eyes so no one can be id is a good idea, like the other pics added

Jesus we joined the secret service have we!

Lads,

granted this is a photo forum and unfortunately I couldn't view the posted pics, however I'm not comfortable with past and present members posting pics that might compromise any serving or past members of CPU. I can't whine about your pics as I haven't seen them but can we keep this in mind!

Thanks.

Careful how you mark the pictures as well. If you name it using the persons name, when uploaded, if you hover the curser over the picture it brings it up. So if necessary rename the picture before uploading.

Neil

Zatoichi- I don't know your background mate but where I work you get dead if your security is shit. You don't have to see my ugly mug to enjoy the rest of my body in my nice sexy photos.

Back