I am leaving the British Army in April 2014 after 12 years in the Royal Army Medical Corps as a Combat Medical Technician and Paramedic.
- Country Flag
- Your company name (no url)
I'm an employee
- Previous Experience/Places Worked
Combat Medical Technician/Paramedic, British Army, 2001- 2014
A highly adaptable and skilled Paramedic with a broad depth of knowledge which includes the delivery of evidenced based pre hospital medicine in austere and remote environments worldwide. An effective team player with excellent interpersonal and training skills developed during an exemplary career as a Special Forces medic and medical instructor in HM Forces for over 12 years.
- Key Skills
• Registered Paramedic 2008 Health and Care Professions Council Number PA30736
• SIA Close Protection Registration Number 0830018313550478
• Resuscitation Council UK Advanced Life Support 2013
• Pre Hospital Trauma Life Support Instructor 2014
• Foundation Degree in Paramedic Studies 2012
• City & Guilds Level 5 Diploma in Teaching in the Lifelong Learning
- Career history
Medical Senior Non Commissioned Officer, Defence Humint Unit 2013 - 2014
Delivering medical advice and training and act as subject matter expert to a special duties unit.
Sergeant Instructor (SI), Defence Medical Services Training Group, 2011 – 2013
Manager of the Remote Medical Support and Combat Medical Technician Class 1 Course.
Special Forces Paramedic, 22nd Special Air Service, 2008
• Major Incident Medical Management Systems
• HSE First Aid at Work instructor 2013
• City & Guilds Level 3 in Assessing competence in the Work Environment 2013
• Institute of Leadership and Management Level 3 in Workplace Coaching for Team Leaders & First Line Managers
• Manual Handling Instructor 2013
• City & Guilds Level 3 Close Protection Officer
- Are you looking for employment
- What countries have you worked in?
Iraq, Afghanistan, Mexico, USA, Norway, Turkey, Oman, Brunei, Boznia, Kosovo