By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

  • M
    Hi Lee , good luck mate is all I can say regarding employment in the UK, you will require an SIA for that. Cuped with the fact that you will be up against many who have done the courses and have been fighting for work. As regards HECPO we can help you out there... Regardless the work in the UK can be anything from 100 quid per day to 250 / 300 depending on client and company , in hostile regions look in the direction of 250 PD to 7000 pm some better some worse .... hope that helps!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom