Fantastic Course !

Chickenboy312

Full Registered User
Firstly I am not affilated with Medipro in any way what so ever !!

Medipro have taken alot of negative feedback on this forum, and maybe it did some good in making them see the error of their ways...

I have recently attended one of their OSM course refreashers since they joined forces with Advanced Industrial Solutions ( AIS )

There facilities are outstanding, and now should be considered one of the best providers out there, the classrooms, training aids and training areas were fantastic. And you will be able to do BOISET, MIST etc etc all in the same location !!

The training staff were very professional and the guy teaching us was by far the best instructor I have ever seen.. and i've been in this game a long time !!

And finally, a collegue of mine who didn't have the correct pre-requisits WAS rejected from attending !!

Don't hessitate in booking a course with these guys, very highly recommended !!

Just out of interest, why did you choose Medipro after acknowledging that they had "received a lot of negative feedback on this forum" ?

this thing won't let me reply ??

I am already in employment, i was just re-freashing ! also self funded, so need to keep travel and hotel costs down, medipro are the closest to where I live.. Very happy with my choice, it really was a very good course, how many of the guys who knock medipro have actually attended one of the courses ??

I did my OSM with Medipro too and like you cant speak highly enough of it. Granted I wasnt a refresher, it was my first course but I thought it was great too. And i've never had any problems with having their certificate. I still think its about clinical background now, not where your cert came from.

Everytime I meet someone slagging them off, I just ask what course did you do ?? everytime same reply, "I haven't done a course, my friend said" !!! It's bullshit, most likely the people slagging them are conected to other companys trying to give them a bad rep !!

Everytime I meet someone slagging them off, I just ask what course did you do ?? everytime same reply, "I haven't done a course, my friend said" !!! It's bullshit, most likely the people slagging them are conected to other companys trying to give them a bad rep !!

Interesting that you should say this. This is a problem. There are trolls passing judgement on companies without ever having done business with them, trained with them or worked for them.

We have first hand experience of this phenomenon.... No-one, absolutely NO-ONE!, that has trained with or done business with Space Coast Tactical LLC has EVER made a negative comment about the company, the instructors, the location, the prices or anything else. Yet....... we get regular attempts at posting "reviews" of the company on our website and have had several negative reviews on the company Facebook page from people that we have never heard of. Some of them we have been able to trace back and have been dealt with and you are correct in your assumption that some, but not all, come from the competition :)

No-one, absolutely NO-ONE!, that has trained with or done business with Space Coast Tactical LLC has EVER made a negative comment about the company, the instructors, the location, the prices or anything else.

It remains my firm intention to come out in October and experience your training first hand, after hearing nothing but positive reviews for several years. I'm really looking forward to developing my skillset.

I hope you're well sir.

MW

I might join you on that MW, finances permitting!

Sent from my iPhone using Close Protection World

It remains my firm intention to come out in October and experience your training first hand, after hearing nothing but positive reviews for several years. I'm really looking forward to developing my skillset.

I hope you're well sir.

MW

Would,nt go there,ive been told they dont use airsoft or straight pull centre fire weapons ,only real factory release genuine stuff,mate of mine went and didnt know what he was doing,even though he got loads of certs and classifications on UK mainland stating he was qualified and up to speed. Its just too real.

PS,Just for the dickheads reading this ( you know who you are)this is a p**stake reading exercise.

Would,nt go there,ive been told they dont use airsoft or straight pull centre fire weapons ,only real factory release genuine stuff.

I heard the same thing, I even heard that instructors there do not have hourly story time about where they have been and how great they are.

Could you imagine the nerve in actually teaching real solution for current real time situations.

I hope you're well sir.

MW

Kill two birds with one stone ,organise a two day seminar in your skillset M and Sct put together a like for like weapons two days,get the costings sorted flight packages,food and board ,plenty of time to advertise,three months and get a detail sorted.

Would,nt go there,ive been told they dont use airsoft or straight pull centre fire weapons ,only real factory release genuine stuff,mate of mine went and didnt know what he was doing,even though he got loads of certs and classifications on UK mainland stating he was qualified and up to speed. Its just too real.

You mean real, actual guns? Ones that go bang, like in the movies?

I've seen my fair share of Liam Neeson films, I think I've got this covered.

Will we be taught how to shoot with the fun sideways like what the black lads do in the movies??

MW, next time you're over here we'll hook up with KD and do some proper stuff, so come a day early!!!

Kill two birds with one stone ,organise a two day seminar in your skillset M and Sct put together a like for like weapons two days,get the costings sorted flight packages,food and board ,plenty of time to advertise,three months and get a detail sorted.

Although I think that's a cracking idea, it's perhaps one for the future. October is more of a holiday and I'd just like to be a student, to listen, learn and benefit from the expertise of others.

Your proposal is certainly something I'd be happy to chat to SCT about, over a glass or two of something mutually agreeable.

No problem :) Michael, if you want to run your course in Florida, I can facilitate it for you :)

Will we be taught how to shoot with the fun sideways like what the black lads do in the movies??

Q. Do you know why they shoot sideways?

A. Because that's how it came out of the box

;)

Back