E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Re the vacancy for RST in South Kensington - Would someone be eligible
    to apply if not yet living within commutable distance to South
    Kensington, but seeking/willing to relocate?
    Just a quick note to commend you on your last job advertisement. Superb. How refreshing to hear an advert written by someone who sounds like they've actually carried out the role - a no nonsense honest description of the r&r's. I tip my cap to you sir and wish you all the best with the recruitment drive.
    Bryn Frere-Smith
    Managing Diretor | Siren Protective Services ltd
    WWW.SIRENPROTECTIVESERVICES.COM
    Hey, you say the pay for the Job is 1800 per month and then claim this is over 28,000 per year, in fact it is only 21,600 per year.
    Hi there
    I sent you a CV a short while ago, first part if my email is gdsmbish...... My mistake, I live 25 miles away. I wrote that I live a bit over 20 min.
    Many thanks
    Regards
    Good Afternoon
    I cannot PM you for some reason however I am very interested in the RST position you have in Oxfordshire. Please send me alternative contact details for me to get in touch. My email is jamieb_39@hotmail.com and mobile is 07775676558. Many thanks
    Hi Edward,
    you to reason, me too I think, e-mailing is much better because much more confidental and private.
    Myself, I'm still in my regiment, 1th Combat-engeneer foreign regiment, I'm based in the near of AVIGNON, south of France. I has to join soon Africa, GABON exactly, at the end of october for four month's, so I comeback to France in March 2012.

I wish you all the best, congratulations for lost weight's, you can do it.

Legionary friendship
    Josef
    Hi Edward,
    sorry for my late reply, but I don't know when I'm back in England, just I know we have to drink some glass together.

I wish you good luck, stay safe and prepared,
    Josef
    Hi buddy,
    I hope you has got my last message on the network. It's a real pleasure for me to help you, and, maybe we see us soon and drink a biere together.

Legionnary friendship
    Josef
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back