Y
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I am a Ronin Uk qualified CP operative with 7 years in the industry and looking for work in and around the York area. I work on contracts in London throughout the year but am looking for work closer to home in the quiet times or to provide a regular long term income. I would be happy to talk with you more if you feel there are any roles that I could b
    Hi, I am a Ronin Uk qualified CP operative with 7 years in the industry and looking for work in and around the York area. I work on contracts in London throughout the year but am looking for work closer to home in the quiet times or to provide a regular long term income. I would be happy to talk with you more if you feel there are any roles that I could be considered for. I am happy to consider CP, RST and driving roles. Please feel free to contact me at: paulstyles1@gmail.com. Many thanks for your time
    Paul.
    Hi there . Thanks for the reply to my thread. I know it may seem silly for me to ask however from what I have heard recently CP is really hard to get involved in without a little help,. I'm basically asking if there could be anything you can help me with . I have a position as a DS, I start on Saturday . My email is mtbhiggins@gmail.com if there is anything at all. Sorry I have had to ask and I hope to talk soon .

Thanks again

Matt
    Hi.
    A friend has recommended your services to me, and says you may be assisting him?
    Please could you email me your contact details?
    davidbate9@gmail.com

Thanks
    Dave
    Hi
    Thanks for getting back to me, I've been offered a place with G4S in Somalia in a Paramedic / CP role. Apart from the T and C's, other information about the contract is scant on the ground and was hoping to attract someone like yourself who has some experience there to give me as much as heads up as possible, I currently don't know anyone who as even worked there in the past so even if you don't know much about this particular contract I'd be happy to get some int about the state of play there at the moment.

Thanks very much for the help
    Al
    Hi Thomas,
    I have found a lot of great feed back about your company ("Security CV") on this site and also received recommendations from "CM" - one of my CP instuctors.
    Therefore I sent my request to renew my CV .

I would like to thank you in advance for your help.

Hope to hear from you soon

Zilvinas
    Good Moring,

Maybe you would like to take a look at cps-solutions.org.uk The company provides BMW'S 5Series they supply to clients in the Hale, HalBarns are in Cheshire where all the wealthly clients live, CEO'S, Man U and Ma City footballers live. East Yorkshire is approx 1.3Hrs away, however that still would be in the catchment area to supply a Vehicle with CP operater Driver, First Aid trained. Please contact them direct should this be of some use to you.

DARREN
    Hi.
    Regards your advertisement for Corporate/private chauffeur in North East Yorkshire - have PM'd you but not sure if messages have got to you. My company, CPS Elite, may be able to assist you. I would be grateful if you could contact my associate, Chris Potter, at Chris@cpselite.co.uk to give further info and discuss.
    Regards
    Stefan
    Hi .
    Hope you are well.
    In regards to your job advertisment :Corporate / private chauffeur in and around North East Yorkshire

Contacting as advised .

dth20923@bigpond.net.au
    Regards Stuart .
    Hi there, your name keeps coming up in reference paperwork, Could you email me your services and costings. Condorss@ymail.com

Regards

Manny
    Your name is being thrown around reference security CVs. Do you advise or rewrite? Cost?
    Regards,
    Nick.
    Yes thank you mate I did.. I won't be using him in the future though, I will remember when my CV needs updating. Thanks again
    Hi
    Don't know if I've left this too late but I'm intrested in the static guard positions you have coming up. My email address is: evbach61@hotmail.com
    Could you forward me the details on this project. I'll also be happy to send you my CV for future projects you may have.
    Kind regards
    Adrian Evans.
    Afternoon..... Pls could you forward details of London assignment to bodyguard2004@hotmail.co.uk
    Regards.
    Colin Allen (ex RMP)
    Hi,

I am interested in the london static contract, could you email me please on lowe4623@hotmail.com.

cheers

steve
    YP, I do not know how to pm your post regarding static guarding task. I am extremely interested in this. regards SKEG, kevin.melia@btconnect.com
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back