T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dear Tom

This is Fran from Tenvis, ip cameras supplier. Would you like to share your time to review our new ip camera, which has big improvement in installing even easy for housewives, and spend less bandwidth via H.264 compression even megapixels?
    The iPhone push function make users get video alert everywhere in time.
    Look forwarding to your reply!

Regards
    Fran
    fran@tenvis.com

Tips: The cameras powered by Tenvis is free.
    He's welcome to try again, but if he tries that dumb asking questions to which he has the answers routine again, we won't be merciful ! :)
    Hello Tom

Hope you are well.

Just a quick question for you, fairly regularly I have customers make contact through our website wanting CCTV installation. Obviously due to these leads not being "generated" by us but being through actual customer contact they are very good quality leads. I tend to ask a few questions to see what the customer is basically after and I then get in touch with an installer in that area and pass on the lead. Would you be interested in my giving you some of these leads and, if so, what areas or region do you work in?

Cheers,
    Alan
    Hi Tom
    Yesterday we fit 1 cam you suggested. Very pleased with it in all ways. Thank you very much.
    Is there a chance you could give your expert opinion on another camera I’ve seen at www.bigbrothersystems.com, Camera number CAM30-9/EZ I have the housing etc
    And now have fitted 3 moor flood lights all working well. This cam should not get moisture-condensations as out temp never drops below 10ish.
    Thanks again Tom
    Best wishes for Christmas

Phil
    Hi Tom I have what you call a plug and play dvr 80 from elro with 5 pin mini din plugs do you do a conversion to bnc so I can upgrade the dvr and give me more options?
    Hi Tom,

It's James (bulphan). Thanks for the reply and information, it's appreciated!

I'm based in South Essex (near Basildon/Brentwood).

Any recommendation/s you can give would be great!

Thanks in advance,
    James
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back