1 pwo

ive finally got myself in, now to make it pay for me...

Hi there Baz,i guess you are doing Maritime security pal.I dont suppose you have any leads for me to get my foot in the door mate,i have got all my courses and ready to go.I have just completed my Marsec Firearms course.Any leads would be good or help to get my foot in the door.CHEERS

Hi All,

I am ex P dubs now Yorkshire Reg still in out in Dec 12 looking for CP work Stiffy was in my Platoon I know the little scroat well.
Anyone got any networks?

Shinster pal i dont think you will get much advice of here mate,i never seem to get a reply from here so i am presuming the guys are very busy or dont come on here very often.What year did you join pal?I got out in 97 mate

Hi Camm
I joined the Bn in Catterick 90 and I have only got 3 months left in yippppppeee can't wait to get out now.
As for advice it seems that way but as you say peeps maybe away or busy.
Did you use to be ATanks with lizzy & Conny and the rest of the butters lol

Shinster

Yes i did mate,lizzie is doing maritime with mast and fearnley and friendy.Yeah there was craig husband mad dog wiggy,toddy robbo,yaz micky lee,duke,caine,kirby.i was the the one who got shot out there mate at broadways.

QWhat was you in

Camm
I was BCoy out in Germany I rem that incident at Broadway's I use to hang around with Big Flash and Casper, Lee Cotts, Chalky White, Wilf to name a few even been out with you on the lash a few times if you rem now!!!!
Shini is the name?
I know Paul Fearns and Friendy good lads but I rem Wiggy, Mick Lee, Robbo and all them to.
I always thought you were from Hull area?
Are you living in West Yorks now?
I am seconded to the Lancs at the mo not been to 1 Yorks for over 7 years lot of things changed buddy.

Are you a csm?was you at that funeral up in darlington?what is your proper name?you over 6ft?i am from hull pal but living in bradford and work in leeds mate.****ing shit hole hahaha

I wasn't at Darlo buddy and just under 6ft real name is Shane Moore , Shini Moore we have hung around in Hull together on the smash.
I used to hang around with Russ Ox and Johnny Col I smacked Didley years ago and was in nick in Germany Fat Mac Mcgregor and Freddy Trueman were in there then.
I use to rip ya and call you ray cam ha ha bet you rem me now we had a good laugh in Germany I was a little bobby head case I am still I don't know lol.
I used to live on Bransholme in Liverpool now upgrade ha ha.

I wasn't at Darlo buddy and just under 6ft real name is Shane Moore , Shini Moore we have hung around in Hull together on the smash.
I used to hang around with Russ Ox and Johnny Col I smacked Didley years ago and was in nick in Germany Fat Mac Mcgregor and Freddy Trueman were in there then.
I use to rip ya and call you ray cam ha ha bet you rem me now we had a good laugh in Germany I was a little bobby head case I am still I don't know lol.
I used to live on Bransholme in Liverpool now upgrade ha ha.

Gobby* txt again

Aye i do remember lol,i am from Hull but live in Bradistan and work in Leeds.What you doing in Liverpool then?I am part of the Yorkshire Choir and the ****ers there call me ****ing Ray aaaarrrrggggghhhhhh lol.So you are doing well for yourself then shinny,i am pleased for all the lads who stayed in and did well for themselves.We had a re-union in Hull and Rich driver just slagged lads of who got promoted,at the end of the day you lads stayed in and made something of yourselves that the difference.So you planning on doing Maritime then?I am in touch with Smelty and Strangeways(Alun) and they are saying CP is the best way forward,expensive course though lol

Last edited:
At the end of the day everyone chose there own paths it's easy to slag people off and say they have done better good on em!!! I have been there with that one.
I am in Liverpool doing a CSM job with the Lancs been offered extra time but popping smoke now had enough after that last Afghan tour **** me it was rough!!!!
Tell me about the CP Course money I am skint now lol
I have just done my course looking at more CP than Maritime but I am open to doing anything to get foot in the door.
Smelty and String are top lads String was best man at my wedding 1997 been married an age now lol
Say hello from me next time your in touch bud.
By the way you have a lot to live up to if you wanna be like RAY lol
Speak soon take care and good luck.
Shini

Back