Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1 st Battalion Staffordshire Regiment

Jacko7612

Full Registered User
Ex Stafford

Hello all,
Im Ex Stafford, still derving on LS with 3 Mercian (But posted away)

C Coy, Recce and Signals Pl

stephen942

Full Registered User
Yea also a stafford still working but getting out after this tour then try a new life.
Bainsy i didnt know you did this ill pm u

adiebaba

Full Registered User
Ex Stafford, out for last 9 years... On off contract work for the most of it... Be good to catch up with any1 out there... Bas... out

kevinsmith1002000

Full Registered User
Hi

I served in 1 Staffords, joined C Coy in Ballykinler and left around 1998 when we were at Tern Hill. I'm now doing CP work out in Basrah Iraq. I've only come across one other ex Stafford out here so far. Is there any one else out there ?

Every one stay safe

Smudge

stephen942

Full Registered User
Hi

I served in 1 Staffords, joined C Coy in Ballykinler and left around 1998 when we were at Tern Hill. I'm now doing CP work out in Basrah Iraq. I've only come across one other ex Stafford out here so far. Is there any one else out there ?

Every one stay safe

Smudge
A bit before my time. I don't mean to make you feel old. I know a few staffords out in the CP world, myself trying to get into the scene.

brianand

Served 94-99 in Bcoy 5pl and Dragon Coy Drums Pl, I know there is a few lads out on the circuit and recognise a few of the lads on here too. Bri

kevinsmith1002000

Full Registered User
No problem mate. It's really hard to get into the industry at the moment. It's hard just to get into Iraq at the moment as the Iraqi government are making it extremely difficult to get entry visas

kevinsmith1002000

Full Registered User
Hi mate,
Yes I'm currently on the circuit here in Iraq. Been here and Kurdistan for around the last 3 - 4 years. Currently on the oil concessions around Basra working for Olive. Left 1 Staffords around 1998 when we were at Tern Hill Barracks.
Stay safe

Kevin

Top Bottom