Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

11th European Security Conference & Exhibition

miekytak

Forum Supporter
ASIS International will host the 11th European Security Conference & Exhibition in 2012 in London, UK. Set for April 15-17 2012, this unique conference event will address a full spectrum of topics in security management such as: supply chain security, loss prevention, hotel security, intellectual property, maritime piracy, terrorism, executive protection, internal theft and fraud, competitive intelligence, brand protection, physical security, cyber security, investigations, due diligence and global business issues.

Horizontal learning - use examples, lessons learned, and case studies presented by security professionals who work in diverse sectors and geographies and apply them to your own situation.

Connect with peers in security management from around the world. Share experiences and exchange ideas. Gain valuable new insights and perspectives on security challenges faced regionally in Europe, as well as those that extend globally.

Immerse yourself in three days of:

Educational sessions (Keynotes, case studies and panel discussions)
Networking events (President's Reception, lunches, coffee breaks)

There website is at: www.asisonline.org

Last edited:

lrmart1n

Longterm Registered User
Re sent the email (which has the original invoice attached!) this morning for the outstanding money (originally sent at the beginning of August). All of the details are on there. Please let me know when you have paid it or court proceedings will start on Monday.

Carl Dowd

Re sent the email (which has the original invoice attached!) this morning for the outstanding money (originally sent at the beginning of August). All of the details are on there. Please let me know when you have paid it or court proceedings will start on Monday.
Ouch...................................................!

Visioneer

Super Moderator
Enough !

I appreciate you may have a beef with the member concerned. However, you've made your point. If this going to evolve into a public squabble, I'll be temporarily banning the pair of you until its resolved.

djmvienna

Full Registered User
Do you work for ASIS Martin? I just wonder if thats the way ASIS does business, calling people out on forums.I by no means wish to undermine or circumvent Visioneer's guidance, I have read good things about ASIS on primarily US forums, and I would find that type of behaviour lacking to say the least.

Top Bottom