Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accessing opportunities

Tcna4819

Being new to PI I am searching for web based opportunities where you sign in to an agreement to specific terms and then gain access to different "tasks" available in your area... complete them, submit evidence, paid upon approval. I am aware that such set ups exist but do not know how to access these opportunities or what "providers" are legit. Insight is appreciated. Thank you!

Ivan67

Longterm Registered User
Sounds like Data Entry.

Why exactly would you want to use a system as a middle man?

Azarias

Longterm Registered User
I think he is suggesting Uber for PI's. client posts Job, PI completes case work and submits evidence online.

He is being risk averse (some might say lazy) looking for safe vetted clients with a guarantee they will pay their bill.

Ivan67

Longterm Registered User
I think he is suggesting Uber for PI's. client posts Job, PI completes case work and submits evidence online.

He is being risk averse (some might say lazy) looking for safe vetted clients with a guarantee they will pay their bill.
Only firm I know like that is Verify out of London, but their client (US State Department) will only take on US Born contractors, I know two folks that contract to them. Both say the money is great at 250 an hour, normal job only takes between 4-12 hours. But they both say they are lucky if they get even 10 jobs a year, not even part time.

Sounds pretty much the same though, apply with them, if they take you then get registered up and sit back waiting for a call. They call to see if you want it, if you take it then you pull the profile and specs from the server, along with time paid for the tasking. Do the job. try to beat the clock because you get paid the same hour regardless of long or short it is, then upload everything into the servers, they confirm it and you are paid in 24 hours.

One of the guys said his first year he had no other work so he just sharked the profile pool, said you really had just watch it like it was an ebay listing but that hi first year he brought in 71 contracts with an average of 9 hours per. He said that was how he found his full time job working for an HR department vetting sources of potential contractors.

There are also a few Intelligence platforms out there like this as well in the US Defense industry, only ones I know of who take on folks not born in the US are based out of Dagger, mostly OGAs, some State and some NGA. I know a Brit who works that arena, but he says having so many clients each one has their own operation funds and the pay is between 190-400 USD and hour with an average of about 17 hours per tasking, but he say the work is as fast as you want it.

The Dagger facility and Verify Corp are both automated, you do upload everything and pull everything from a server. But with Verify you always know that your principle is the US State Department and you will never meet a POC from there. Dagger on the hand you do meet directly with officers or operators needing this stuff, and that each outfit has their cap they are ready to pay on the books but that most OGAs will try to run you off book and pay you under the table and some will try to strong arm you for exclusive work with promises of making tons but then leave you dry after a few months when the principle rotates out, like noshit right, who wouldn’t see that coming.

Top Bottom