Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

advice

pneal473

Full Registered User
guys i have been out now for coming up 3 years before i left i used 1 of my ELC's is it still too late to apply for the other 2 and if not how to i go about applying for it.

SteveAB

Full Registered User
no its not too late and its worth claiming for - You claim up to 10 years after leaving. All you need to know should be available on the ELCAS website (just google it). Hopoe you have got your paperwork - if not i dont think it should be too much of a problem

soldier4sale

Longterm Registered User
yep your spot on there SteveAB. you have upto 8 years after you get out to use them. Follow his advice and go to the website.

Barney

CTR Services Ltd

Security Directors
The enhanced learning credits are very useful so make sure you claim them otherwise it is a waste, as you are a service leaver you will have to contact your ELC manager on either of the numbers 01980 6 18729, 01980 6 15853 (if you were Army that is).

They are very helpful and will inform you of the correct procedure and like the posts say above you can find the information on line. As you have claimed before you will need to complete a claim evaluation form which you can now do on line before applying for your next credits and there are various other forms that you will need to provide.

Find a suitable ELCAS registered course that will benefit your chosen career path and then give ELCAS a ring on the above numbers and they will guide you.

Good Luck

Ade
CTR Services Ltd
www.ctrservices.co.uk

LC-K9

Longterm Registered User
Thats just given me a kick - i forgot i had mine and it's just turned 2 years from i've been out (boy does it feel like a lifetime though).

Can you only just use it do do stuff that has a qualification at the end of it? eg degree or a study course or can you use it to further a career change for example (eg police/prison officer courses).

Thanks
Linda

SteveAB

Full Registered User
you should be able to do it for that - as long as it is for personal development. The ELCAS website will have all the details.

Top Bottom