Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Advice.

bricave

I am.leaving the army after 12year withing the yorkshire regiment and looking forward to starting a new carrer. Currently looking at doing a course package with cp, hecpo, and medical and suggestions on what company to go with? Also any advice on how to get work once av passed? Willing to work in any country and take as much work as possible please be honest many thanks

ops1

Longterm Registered User
Ref advice

I am.leaving the army after 12year withing the yorkshire regiment and looking forward to starting a new carrer. Currently looking at doing a course package with cp, hecpo, and medical and suggestions on what company to go with? Also any advice on how to get work once av passed? Willing to work in any country and take as much work as possible please be honest many thanks
The market is saturated with guys wanting work. You must stand out from the rest, so your CV must shine. Take any job that you are offered, network as much as you can, send your CV blind to companies, add to your skill set (another language is always good). Take advice, ask questions, be prepared to wait a long time before you get a start, don't get bored, get a job to keep you ticking over financially, read up on CP related topics.

DONT GIVE UP
All the best and good luck, you will need it.

trublue

Longterm Registered User
Try maritime security as companies are always looking for ex Inf soldiers for their Shell contracts, but you will need to do a few courses to get qualified and these can done via ELCAS.

bricave

Thankyou for your honest advice, I understand the road ahead will be rough but I am determind to make it work. I will research the maritime as well. I just hope I get some work to get me started then progress from there. Thanks agen for replying.

Top Bottom