Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Algeria CP required (urgent)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nozzer

Longterm Registered User
A UK client is looking for a French speaking CPO, with previous 'in country' experience, to work with a private client in Algeria 8 - 11 Feb 09.
Someone with a current Algerian visa would be preferred. Rate £350 per day. Travel and subsistence included. If you are interested then please email by midday 28 Jan (first come first served) and send me your current CV in WORD (unless already held on file).
Nil returns are not required. No telephone calls please.

Other Windsor Clive
Operations Manager
Chiron Resources (Operations) Ltd
London & Herefordshire www.chiron-resources.com

24/7 call number: +44 (0) 7880 602 426

D

Deleted member 33

A UK client is looking for a French speaking CPO, with previous 'in country' experience, to work with a private client in Algeria 8 - 11 Feb 09.
Someone with a current Algerian visa would be preferred. Rate £350 per day. Travel and subsistence included. If you are interested then please email by midday 28 Jan (first come first served) and send me your current CV in WORD (unless already held on file).
Nil returns are not required. No telephone calls please.

Other Windsor Clive
Operations Manager
Chiron Resources (Operations) Ltd
London & Herefordshire www.chiron-resources.com

24/7 call number: +44 (0) 7880 602 426

Nozzer,

I don't they would appreciate you putting up this ad on this forum. Did you clear it with them first?

Rich H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom