Any ex LI on here?

RifleGreen

Full Registered User
3LI from 91 til the back stabbing to faced bastards in goverment got their hands in then 2LI til 2000/1. Hail and welcome to all of fellow Green Beret wearing folk!

I know this is an old thread but not long joined the site. I came from old 1LI to old 3 just before the merger and was in Milan then COP for the 2yrs in Palace. Nice no see plenty of ex / serving light div around.
Paul M

waynem007

Longterm Registered User
I know this is an old thread but not long joined the site. I came from old 1LI to old 3 just before the merger and was in Milan then COP for the 2yrs in Palace. Nice no see plenty of ex / serving light div around.
Paul M

You were Milan in Palace in 97/98? Cos I was SF in Palace before moving on elsewhere. PM me.

mick7895

Old 2LI 84-93, then 1LI 93-06. Last jobs in Bn were MTWO, AIO and Recce. Sid68 remember my St Bernard? Now SSM with G4s in Iraq.

Redcoat85

Full Registered User
Hey guys was 1LI from 2004-2007 when we amalgamated to 5 rifles came out in ToC may 2013 was originally D coy the Dogs then finished up in A Coy and competed Op Telic 8-13 and Herrick 15 good times indeed most of the time

Sent from my iPhone using Close Protection World

PJ772

Full Registered User
I was 2LI. Weeton staying in those luxury wooden huts, and then Hemer. Got out before Tidworth.