mally1

Administrator
The Armour Group is a Halifax based developer, owner and manager of a portfolio of prime Office, Retail, Hospitality and Residential rental properties in Atlantic Canada.
Since its inception, our founder, A.M. (Ben) McCrea has been driven by an overriding philosophy of creating a "sense of place". We seek to establish "places" of enduring value for the long term; and the product of this philosophy can be seen in our premier properties. Our new developments offer the utmost in modern design, comfort and accessibility. A focus on preserving Halifax’s rich heritage is clear upon visiting our downtown properties where past and present have been perfectly linked.

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 665​

Halifax, Nova Scotia​

B3J 2T3​

Street Address:
1701 Hollis Street, Suite 400​

Halifax, Nova Scotia​

B3J 3M8​

General Inquiries:
Tel 902 422-4424
Fax 902 423-8379
Email:info@armourgroup.com
http://www.armourgroup.com/

ArmorGroup

Headquarters:
25 Buckingham Gate
London
SW1E 6LD
info@armorgroup.com

Description of services:

ArmorGroup operates in 40 countries worldwide and is a leading international risk management, security services, mine action, and information service provider. In Iraq we currently have offices in Mosul, Baghdad, and Basra, and on-going operations throughout the country. They provide major corporate and government clients in Iraq with risk assessment and management, close protection, manned guarding, technical security systems, and mine action services (mine clearing and unexploded ordnance disposal). ArmorGroup supports the Joint US/UK Government's Voluntary Principles on Security and Human Rights, and subscribes to the Code of Conduct of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement. ArmorGroup is a United Nations approved provider, and is ISO 9001:2000 certified. ArmorGroup's Baghdad office is not able to deal with job applications.

ArmorGroup

Headquarters:

25 Buckingham Gate
London
SW1E 6LD
Tel: [44] (20) 7808-5800
Fax: [44] (20) 7233-7434
Email: info@armorgroup.com or jmillar@armorgroup.com

Contact in Iraq:

John Farr, MBE
Country Manager
Tel: 0088 216 511 20010
Email: jfarr@armorgroup.com

Description of services:

ArmorGroup operates in 40 countries worldwide and is a leading international risk management, security services, mine action, and information service provider. In Iraq we currently have offices in Mosul, Baghdad, and Basra, and on-going operations throughout the country. We provide major corporate and government clients in Iraq with risk assessment and management, close protection, manned guarding, technical security systems, and mine action services (mine clearing and unexploded ordnance disposal). ArmorGroup supports the Joint US/UK Government's Voluntary Principles on Security and Human Rights, and subscribes to the Code of Conduct of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement. ArmorGroup is a United Nations approved provider, and is ISO 9001:2000 certified. ArmorGroup's Baghdad office is not able to deal with job applications. All applications must be accompanied by a current CV/resume and sent to: jswaggertt@armorgroup.com (US residents), or cruart@armorgroup.com (UK residents and other nationalities).

Back