mally1

Administrator
Hi All

The Army v Navy match will be Saturday 3rd May 2008 at Twickenham Stadium, LONDON.

ANSERU1.jpg

The atmosphere in the pubs before (and during) the match is excellent.

Its well worth a trip to the capital, even better if you can stay the night and party!

I'm going in 2008, is anyone else?

Mally

My very kind wife has allowed me to have an overnight pass for the last two years and fortunately, I have been on leave (from Iraq) both times. The Church is also a good shout on the sunday if your body is up to it. Yes, I will be going again next year, leave permitting and hopefully taking the wife too

Kentish town tube station. Be warne dthough no pissin in the queue or drinking in the queue!

The bouncers are well strict but seem good guys

Top tip i think you can buy your tickets on line which saves you queeing up at 1000 to ensure you get in!

I went to "the church" for the first time about 3 weeks ago. Opened my eyes, really enjoyed the Sunday afternoon there!

I went to "the church" for the first time about 3 weeks ago. Opened my eyes, really enjoyed the Sunday afternoon there!

Haha Mally...bollocks your eyes wernt opened mucker as you where to pissed!!

And i know cause i was with you and was pissed to!!

LOL

:D

Yes, I shall be there, hosted by OC Rugby RLC. Cabbage patch for a few Guiness first!!

Was there last year and it was a good day out.. If we hadnt had the Fijian boys I think the NAvy may have turned us over!

Us Sir - US?
Is this where we become and them and US ?

Remember the little trick I showed the boys with booboo on his arse ? Well - I'm just heading over to the RN training ground to show the same !

Us Sir - US?
Is this where we become and them and US ?

Remember the little trick I showed the boys with booboo on his arse ? Well - I'm just heading over to the RN training ground to show the same !

You are, due to the fact you chinned your OC as a young sproglet RN type, an honourary us....

I blush , bow my head
and hope to be at the ground with a horse throat, trying to shout and see above the rest !
Hip flask and marmite sarnies a plenty !

I will be there but they have actually re-named the teams under trade description laws apparently it is now being called Navy vs Fijian Army. Its the only way you can win

COME ON YOU NAVY BOYS!!!!!

i went the last 3 years was always a good day untill about3 oclock after wich point i remember nothing im guted i wont be there this year

Looking at the Army RFU site it is indeed another Fijian day out to Twickers! :(

Hopefully the Senior Service will put one over on em!!

Get in their faces Navy......Itll be a great day on the lash anyway!:)

I'm on my way there now, I got a 2 night pass!

Anyone going to the match, I'll be wearing a red tshirt, with boobs and Viking hat with blonde hair, ha ha

Fancy dress is the way ahead!!

Posted via Mobile Device

im on my way home now on the trainj

Spent yesterday at the rugby match and last night at the school disco.

Today at the church, ( the forum, Kentish Town) followed by an indian.

Great weekend, hope everyone who went had a great time!!

Back