ask

Ivi

Full Registered User
Hi, I already year floor search for work as the close protection, graduated in israel. Who knows where to search for or where to go? And how to fall to work in armor group?Thank you!

Hi, I already year floor search for work as the close protection, graduated in israel. Who knows where to search for or where to go? And how to fall to work in armor group?Thank you!

What's the question????

FFS the "Queens" english is the international language..........not fookin "Gobbledygook".:):):)

If Charles the Mad had died 3 months earlier, then my little french bean, you'd be speaking perfect english..................just like we does!!!

Be nice boys, hes got to learn and be helped.

Yes you would like a CP job with Armor Group.

So tell us, who are you, what makes you think you are good at CP and then you might get some help.
You are being a little blunt and vague, tell us more.
What have you done etc.
Your english is better than some of our native speakers, so ignore these Wuff Nasty hairy men, they're teddy bears really.
More, Ivi, the more you put in, the more you'll get back.

good morning! I can tell of myself but I do not know who are you?

Ivi I don't need help, and I certainly don't need Your help.
You are the one asking for assistance, my rep speaks for itself.
With that attitude Ivi, well you're on your own pal.
Keep asking maybe someone is in the field of offering charity to fools, might help.
But not I.

is silly because it is dangerous? Can you right but I not simply so served in the army and I want to use what I know there where it is necessary. do not think that I loony really do not understand complexity of business, but if prepared guys as we unscrewed from this problem, whereas further to live? There are people by которим aid of such is necessary as we and they should help

Ivi.......you understanding not, sense no making, forum you want what, information much here, yourself explain better must!!!

Ivi.......you understanding not, sense no making, forum you want what, information much here, yourself explain better must!!!
:D:D
He is using an online translator. To me it looks like he translated from English to Russian then back again. A wind up methinks

Although it seems highly improbable there are still people out there that can only speak their mother tongue...

And in this case Google Translator ...is priceless....:)

Although it seems highly improbable there are still people out there that can only speak their mother tongue...

And in this case Google Translator ...is priceless....:)

Posted via Mobile Device

Ivi has PM'd me, I have tried to help in his rquest in general terms.
I have suggested he use one of US as a translation service, to fine tune and make complete sense of his requests.
Check out his CV it seems quite impressive.
He might be in need of the CPW bespoke CV service.
Armour group is not the be all and end all.
A narrow view or request will restrict your choice, use the search bar Ivi, it is of great help in previously informative posts on most subjects.
I will try help more when I get back to a normal key board.
Can't cope with these gadgets.
Someone be generous and help him express what he needs,
It is a WORLD forum after all.

Well depends on what languages he can speak...French...Lots of us who can speak french spanish...as well hebrew we got MTS,,,:D..

Is up to him to let us know ....And everithing else fails we still have google translator wich will help us to get a basic idea...

Gorilla

Envoyez votre message à quelqu'un sur les membres Legian étrangers français et ils répondront à votre question dans le français pour vous. Le Groupe d'Armure a des contrats dans le Congo et l'Afrique du Nord avec beaucoup les gars de Légion travaillant pour eux

http://free-translator.imtranslator.net/ ;)

Last edited:
I made length of close protection formation. Joker I ask not flattery to discussion

BEATS ME ????

Ivi do yourself a favour and post on here in your mother tongue, and I'm sure someone will translate for you.
We want to help, you've just got to give us the real info to do so.
As an ex-Legionaire, might you not use FRENCH. ?

Back