Australian Police Shoot Terror suspect

The liberal govt- not to be confused with what the definition of liberal actually is- first raised the threat level last week just before the "defence" force joined in with the new contrived Iraq effort.
The press have been hyping up the muslim threat saying that the muslims want to bomb Canberra and everywhere is a potential target.
If you see something, report it. (report on your neighbour- very stasi-esque).
Bins welded shut at Brissie train station due to the threat being ever present.
This morning they have just put the trough-feeders in Canberra on sniper-alert as there could be a threat there too.
No specific int has been disclosed again.
They've just pushed through a new act where if it's a terrorist activity they don't need a warrant.
Somebody selling hooky driving licenses has already been classed as a terrorist and being investigated as such.
OZ,welcome to the 21st C where you will support wars and not mind losing your civil-rights to be safer.
Abbott: reduction in freedom necessary to save lives from terrorism threat | World news | theguardian.com
Australia is just following the terrorist-script as they would have been hit years ago if they were going to get hit at all.
All this balls is just to justify their joining the mission-creep in the ME.
I thought Aus would be the place to be but it's turned out to be the same as all the other surveillance, sham-terrorism countries around the globe.
Gutted.

And I forget to mention the very hyped threat that the Muslims wanted to bomb the AFL final too.
Conditioning for the hoardes of functioning-alcoholic masses.
Go through this body scanner, take the hoodlum, open your bags... where are you going, where have you been etc.
This story has just begun- wonder what shit they're going to come out with next.
They're actually talking about it on triple J to get the kids conditioned for the long-haul at a young age!
Orwell would be proud.

Bloody hell , everyone is against of the muslims today.. I wonder why!!

Well done Gareth in uncovering this one..

Alhamdulillah! Takbir brother! :)

Aussie govt 'bullied' to pass security laws | Stuff.co.nz

Funny how this isn't being talked about on any of the media means in the land of Oz.
It's all Muslim terrorism and the AFL.
Who's going to win- Sydney or the Hawks?
Deflection and misdirection from the very over-priced land down under that has it's "defence" force dropping shit in the ME.
Ripper.

The Australian govt is determined to join in on whatever the US wants and if they have to fcuk over their own heavily-taxed and indebted population ($1b p/m just to pay the interest on the national debt) they have no problems in doing it.
The writing is on the wall and once this bill is passed there will never be any going back and it will officially turn into a police state like the EU/US/CIS/PRC, already the police guidlines- both state and federal, are adapting to the "muslim threat".
Great quote from this interesting article:

" Already the Queensland Police Commissioner is telling us that the restrictions to our freedoms under place during the G20 will remain in force long after the event is over.
He's also telling us that we need to be more compliant to increased police requests for strip searches, questioning and other directives.
We should unquestioningly obey every command.
He makes it sound as though his police are scared and jumpy and might possibly shoot first and ask questions later.
Officers will be required to carry weapons at all times...even off-duty. If this isn't a police state then I don't know what else fits the description?
Obviously intelligence work has gone out the window and targeting the real villains is all too hard. Better to have police who are living in a condition of fear and overkill as the new status quo. Any citizen...oh sorry, consumer, could be a terrorist, therefore we are all under suspicion. Guilty until proven innocent...if you're still alive that is.
Welcome to Australia 2014. Land of limited and quickly eroding freedoms and home of the Police State.

CommenterPaxUs
LocationAusterelia
Date and timeSeptember 24, 2014, 1:49PM

Read more: Machinegun selfies: Welcome to Parliament House

Plane sparks security scare at AFL Grand Final | Daily Mail Online

Funny quote...

'I was sitting about 10 metres away from the foreign defence minister Julie Bishop and can I tell you, when the Virgin plane flew over the top of the MCG, I looked around and the secret service bloke from the federal police reached for the gun because no one had told him,' reported the Daily Telegraph.
'This bloke, he went for the gun. I’m serious, mate. I don’t know what he was going to do with it, pop it out of the sky.'
The climate of fear is settling in well in the Land of Oz.

Read more: Plane sparks security scare at AFL Grand Final | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

They should come in UK to see tones of freaking planes flying low.. Bunch of ****ing pussies

Plane sparks security scare at AFL Grand Final | Daily Mail Online

Funny quote...

'I was sitting about 10 metres away from the foreign defence minister Julie Bishop and can I tell you, when the Virgin plane flew over the top of the MCG, I looked around and the secret service bloke from the federal police reached for the gun because no one had told him,' reported the Daily Telegraph.
'This bloke, he went for the gun. I’m serious, mate. I don’t know what he was going to do with it, pop it out of the sky.'
The climate of fear is settling in well in the Land of Oz.

Read more: Plane sparks security scare at AFL Grand Final | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

They've had this relentless fear-mongering by the MSM radio/tv/print for the last month and it's come as a big shock to the average Aussie that ISIS have said "they urge the the killing of Aussie civilians", soldiers being abused in the street by Muslim gangs and the growing divide between the white Aussies and the (mostly Eastern-state) Muslims.
Isis instructs followers to kill Australians and other 'disbelievers' | World news | theguardian.com
Successive govts have sent blokes to Afghan (in 01,right from the start) and Iraq (in o3,also right from the start) so logically they should have been on somebody's shit-list..... if the threat was actually credible and not just a guise to try to aid legitimacy to US's agenda to fuc k the planet up.

What used to happen was- they spy on the masses, get caught out and then change the law to legalise their activities.
This new law they've just passed makes it illegal, and punishable by 10yrs in nick, for anybody to tell the public what they're up to if the authorities are hiding things from their tax-paying fundees.
Things are going to get a lot worse in the very near future- I can feel the fascist shadow descending very quickly.
Welcome to free 'Straya!
New Australian law sees journalists facing 10yrs in prison

Last edited:
Well, That'll teach the blooody jurnos, that's for damn sure :)

What used to happen was- they spy on the masses, get caught out and then change the law to legalise their activities.
This new law they've just passed makes it illegal, and punishable by 10yrs in nick, for anybody to tell the public what they're up to if the authorities are hiding things from their tax-paying fundees.
Things are going to get a lot worse in the very near future- I can feel the fascist shadow descending very quickly.
Welcome to free 'Straya!
New Australian law sees journalists facing 10yrs in prison

This isn't just for journalists- it's for bloggers and whistleblowers alike.
In fact, if you are in geographic Australia it applies to 100%of the population.
They always say," If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear."
Obviously the guv has lots of skeletons in their many closets and that adage is only supposed to be used on the population and not themselves.

Well, they can always chose NOT to live there.. They can come over here and have all the fun in the world.. :)

Or even better, go to USA.. at least the costs of living is cheaper than Australia or UK..

This isn't just for journalists- it's for bloggers and whistleblowers alike.
In fact, if you are in geographic Australia it applies to 100%of the population.
They always say," If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear."
Obviously the guv has lots of skeletons in their many closets and that adage is only supposed to be used on the population and not themselves.

The US or the EU are hardly free and easy and I'm very surprised that something like this hasn't been pushed through there yet.
They are looking at screwing Assange and Snowden and disappearing them much like Brad Manning who rx'd 35yrs for blowing the whistle on their under-hand and illegal activities in theatre.
Wherever in the world you go you will be fcuked over under the guise of a terrorist threat and Aus has gone from a pretty nice place to be to being just short of fascism in the space of 6mths.
People may blame Abbott but it would have been the agenda whoever won the election.
NZ's GCSB was recently caught out illegally monitoring targets as well but of course nobody was found culpable.
GCSB spying illegal, but no charges laid - National - NZ Herald News

I know, it used to be like that back in the day... American vs Australian Airports - YouTube :)

The US or the EU are hardly free and easy and I'm very surprised that something like this hasn't been pushed through there yet.
They are looking at screwing Assange and Snowden and disappearing them much like Brad Manning who rx'd 35yrs for blowing the whistle on their under-hand and illegal activities in theatre.
Wherever in the world you go you will be fcuked over under the guise of a terrorist threat and Aus has gone from a pretty nice place to be to being just short of fascism in the space of 6mths.
People may blame Abbott but it would have been the agenda whoever won the election.
NZ's GCSB was recently caught out illegally monitoring targets as well but of course nobody was found culpable.
GCSB spying illegal, but no charges laid - National - NZ Herald News

Kin ell, the people that run Au aren't worried about tip-toeing around.... this is a stasi-stampede!
ASIO powers to spy over the entire internet pass the Senate
From now on anybody who has a warrant put (for any reason) against them and anybody in their address book and also their address books etc etc can have their computer information surveyed, edited or deleted and you wouldn't even know they were doing it until it happened.
What a virtual prison of a country.

Back