Basra PDF Maps????

airborne6684

Full Registered User
Hi Guys and Gals,

Im trying to find some PDF maps of basra with road names marked, such as scorpion circle tampa etc,

I would really appreciate any help

Cheers Carl

What you really want is a spot map of the rumailah areas, circle, heart ECP's etc.. right?

If you company doesn't have any... then you don't need a map, because you shouldn't be working with them...

Falklan - mate the lads asking for info thats all, he's not asking to bone your wife (or boy friend)!!!, possibly his company does supply map's but maybe just maybe they might not be up to scratch and he wants something more.....im sure if not positive you have been in this situation. This site is great but at times lads just moan and drip, help the poor lad out if you have info if not shut up!!

Carl Dowd - Nice to see your helping hey but as always willing to take as you said the maps are "pretty impressive"

THANKQ Remote medic - Baz mate as always willing to share shame there not a few more lads like yourself, lads could be mistaken that this site is here to help each other!!!!

Dripping season END:

Bevs

Falklan - mate the lads asking for info thats all, he's not asking to bone your wife (or boy friend)!!!, possibly his company does supply map's but maybe just maybe they might not be up to scratch and he wants something more.....im sure if not positive you have been in this situation. This site is great but at times lads just moan and drip, help the poor lad out if you have info if not shut up!!

Carl Dowd - Nice to see your helping hey but as always willing to take as you said the maps are "pretty impressive"

THANKQ Remote medic - Baz mate as always willing to share shame there not a few more lads like yourself, lads could be mistaken that this site is here to help each other!!!!

Dripping season END:

Bevs

fair one...

to be honest though, google maps is his best choice.. if he can't get the spot ones.

But then again, he shouldn't need them in rumailah where you spend more time sleeping in the wagon then moving around in it..

PM me, i will send you PDF of southern region, route names and spots you can do yourself though! I will send you FV trace of route names etc.

My company supplies maps, what i was looking for was a PDF version so that i could create an MBTILES file and kml files to make an interactive map for use on the iPad, thank you for those that helped, and it wouldnt be cpworld if it wasnt for the A-holes who just want to chat S**t.

Back