Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Big up the PPSS again

Pyrene

Longterm Registered User
So, quite good bar scrap last night, invovling the whole door team, I get smacked in the face several times (resulting in a tripe to A&E...on my birthday aswell ;) )

During the huge altercation, I get charged by customers quite heavily into the bar, which justs out at about mid back height. Wearing my trusty PPSS vest I walked away just fine, I am possitive however that the impact and the possition without a rigid vest would have been not only very painfull knocking me out of the fight, but possibly quite serious.

Once again Robert Kaiser from PPSS,

Thank You :)

doorstaff28

Full Registered User
Pyrene, is it a covert vest youve got mate like the one they have the demo video for on their website? did you get the 3mm or 5mm one? and what was the costing please mate...??

Also glad you came out ok:)

Oddjob

so much for up skilling, bet that lesson plan came in real handy.
re getting smacked 'several' times in the face, surely once was enough Pyrene.
we'll have to stop calling you pretty boy at this rate.
never, ever be without your vest.
takes the oomph out of most attacks and knocks.
but they can lead to false sense of invinciblity in some.
nice report, glad to see you were prepared.

Pyrene

Longterm Registered User
got a lovely scratch above my eye OJ ;) upskilling is just a tick in the box, when it comes to it, what you know in hands, knees, elbows really counts.

DS28, i have the 3mm one, when i brought it I got it for around £200 and I got that one because i couldnt afford the other, but its been put through its paces in both blunt trauma and blades and it works a treat

Top Bottom