Blackshaddow

blackshaddow

Full Registered User
Q. What area of the Security Industry are you interested in?
A. Close Protection,RST,surveillance,Door Supervision.

Q. Do you represent a company, if so what's the company name and your role?
A. No

Q. What do you hope to gain from the Close Protection World forum?
A. Networking,advice,experience,job oppurtunityes.

Q. Tell our members something about yourself?
A. I am,an ambitious person,driven to develop myself into security industry,disciplined with 9 years special forces background,20 years of budybuilding and martial arts practicant,can do attitude,stress resistent,nothing in the world can not be done is my moto.

Q. How did you find our website Close Protection World?
A. Facebook

Q. Please add anything else you like below.. (i.e qualifications, previous experience...)
A. Hy my name is Vasilica Dobre
I have 9 years of military experience in Romanian army,i have combat and survive training skills,20 years of bodybuilding and martial arts practicant,Door supervisor licensed,Close Protection licenced.
Driving experience for 9 years with manual and automatic driving licence both LHD and RHD wheel.
Driving experience over the Europe 5 years with LHD vehicles and 4 years in UK with RHD vehicles.
High level of fitness, non smoker,non alcohool drinker,stress resistance pressure and hard work experience,resistant to mental stressworking conditions,mannered,well groomed,respectful,advanced speaking and writing English level,romanian native language speaking,french,italian,spanish conversational level,easy adaptive to changes,easygoing,handyman skylls plumbing/household electrics/gardening,NO criminal record,eager to work as a security driver/CP officer.

Back