Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Boxing Coaches wanted for Dubai

archie09

Full Registered User
The Lee Hurford Boxing Academy Dubai is looking for more UK qualified Boxing Coaches to start this summer.

Wages will depend on qualifications & experience.

Please send CV with boxing qualifications & boxing experience to lee@leehurford.com or call for more info
https://www.facebook.com/messages/#!/pages/Lee-Hurford-Boxing-Academy/653389638054519

This will be 6 days a week coaching Amateur Boxing & Boxing Fitness in Dubai schools colleges and private clients.Clean CRB & Boxing Qualifications are a must!!

No Walters!

Carl Dowd

Wow! what an opportunity and a novel advertisement... Refreshing... of course I must declare a bias 'Interest' holding an ABA (England) Boxing coaches qualification... which I received under Kevin Hickey... BBC SPORT | Boxing | British boxing chief Hickey quits Awesome guy and one of the nicest guys I have ever met and trained with... Good luck with that one guys.

CD

Visioneer

Super Moderator
There's always that Loveday character that's lurking around here ?

Might keep him outta mischief.

V :)

Superhoops

Full Registered User
Apologies for the slight irrelevant input, but since when were head guards stopped in competitive bouts...?
Watching the commonwealth games and no head guards. A few stoppages on cuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Close Protection World

Top Bottom