Brexit Bill !!

biggimpy

Full Registered User
After listening to the latest demands from the bunch of Brussels sh*theads desperate to f*ck the UK over to fill their grubby thieving hands Theresa May can take this check to her next meeting in Brussels and tell the whole dam lot of them the bill has already been paid in full !!!.

View attachment 6582

Lest we forget.

GI0VANNI

Longterm Registered User
You kidding??
That was BEFORE you joined the CEE (common market by the time), therefore you can not call on previous commitments. They are talking about present and future expenses already compromised so...

On the other hand, there is no better place to fight a war than outside your own country, the WWI and WWII both, were fought not because of Europe, the CEE, EU, NATO or whatever, but because of politics and the chance to stop Germany to eventually get to invade UK after "solving small issues in the continent".
This is history-fiction, but can you imagine what would the picture look like if the Battle for Britain had been fought some years later in your coasts instead of Normandy?

WWI: UK enters the conflict on the 4th August (1914)after Germany declares war to Belgium due to its denial to let tools pass on the way to France.
WWII: UK enters the conflict on the 3rd September (1939) after the ultimatum to Germany to get our of Poland.

It is good to be proud of your country and your dead soldiers for what they did, it is not to try to enforce with fake/invented/un connected history your way of thinking (as just seen in Spain).

Oddjob

We just need to negotiate with Germany. as they finally conquered Europe through the back door of the EU anyway. With a little help from Turkey yet again. Hiel Merkel.

colonel45155

Longterm Registered User
I voted leave, Teresa May is stabbing us in the back, don't get me wrong, I prefer her to Corbyn but she's the best of a bad choice. The lesser of 2 evils as it were.

Col

protectasia

Longterm Registered User
You kidding??
That was BEFORE you joined the CEE (common market by the time), therefore you can not call on previous commitments. They are talking about present and future expenses already compromised so...

On the other hand, there is no better place to fight a war than outside your own country, the WWI and WWII both, were fought not because of Europe, the CEE, EU, NATO or whatever, but because of politics and the chance to stop Germany to eventually get to invade UK after "solving small issues in the continent".
This is history-fiction, but can you imagine what would the picture look like if the Battle for Britain had been fought some years later in your coasts instead of Normandy?

WWI: UK enters the conflict on the 4th August (1914)after Germany declares war to Belgium due to its denial to let tools pass on the way to France.
WWII: UK enters the conflict on the 3rd September (1939) after the ultimatum to Germany to get our of Poland.

It is good to be proud of your country and your dead soldiers for what they did, it is not to try to enforce with fake/invented/un connected history your way of thinking (as just seen in Spain).

Nice history lesson, although one major historical inaccuracy. The Battle for Britain was fought above the skies of Britain (there is a clue in the name "Britain")

If the battle for Britain had been fought in Normandy, I'm taking a wild guess it would have been called the 'Battle of Normandy' .

But yeah, back to the original subject the Germans are getting cheeky again and as Oddjob says we should be negotiating with Merkel and not the rest of Europe.

Couple that with a left wing/pro European press deciding its doom and gloom then I think we are up against it. A month of positive spin from the press and the picture would look rather different.

Last edited:

colonel45155

Longterm Registered User
Absolutely mate. What I'm going to say is by no means racist.. our eastern European friends are now leaving in droves. It's because our pound isn't worth as much nowadays. Problem with that is its only the Europeans that work that are going... the dole spongers are still here.

GI0VANNI

Longterm Registered User
I have always said that if I were Uk after seen the EU results in Spain and the rest of countries I would be 100% for Brexit, so can´t blame anyone for voting that.

As you said Germany conquered Euro by the backdoor? may be, the problem is that in order to achieve so the EU developed a monster of a politburo hidden father the flags of free market (wonderful for companies) free movement (without proper security checks) and softening the overall power and capabilities of the "hart" rich european countries affording the mess of the rest just to get some extra markets for the companies to get cheaper workers and resources to sell with bigger profit to the usual buyers, that all the EU was really as it just evolved from the common charcoal steel.. market.

easy examples:
When left Spain to com where with a secured job we had more than 11.500.000 non Spanish(neither european) residents who may or not have paid ever taxes but with granted and free access to education healthcare and services (this can be checked just by the National Identity Cards, started by X 0.000.000, and by mi exodus was more than Y 1.500.000) to add to the eastern europeans/southern europeans as we or worst who did not need ID cards (thanks Schengen!).

6.000.000 unemployed
50% unemployment rate for under 25
national debt sky rocketing
small farms, industries... drown in taxes and regulations
job temporality massive and quality inexistent.
more politicians than Germany!!!
10% public servants (so to speak non laborers class but 3rd sector employees such as NHS, police...)

RocketDodger

Longterm Registered User
You kidding??

And another post that feckin flies in the face of our history......

GI0VANNI

Longterm Registered User
Why did Britain go to war? Background | The National Archives

First learn you History and then blame me for it, I just had to paste here the historic fact to disagree you?
thanks for the reputation, I care so much for it

Let me explain it easier, there happens that I can not blame you for what happened even before you were born.
Also there happens that if you do not like to be reminded of your history you will have to try delete a lot of it, as happened in Spain.

I have been polite and accurate, can you elaborate the same way of just act as a monkey and trow your best trough the cage bars?

Oddjob

There are 3 truths (at least)
Your truth (point of view)
My truth (point of view)
And the truth (facts)
Actions are influenced by fear, needs and wants.
And history is usually written from the point of view of the victor.
And that’s where British history comes from ; The point of view of the Victor.

GI0VANNI

Longterm Registered User
And that is why I linked a British history web to show the historical truth, not "my" or "your" but the facts.

By the WWI or WWII the EU was not even born, therefore, how can you blame/pay the brexit bill with these facts?

Neither the participation of UK in WWI or WWII was any favor to any other country but the most pure Clausewitz show, the empire had been playing to confront the other nations to keep them in a lower level by wasting their resources fighting each other. When this tactic was not effective anymore because this "weakened equilibrium" was broken, the empire decided for the best of it´s interests, to go to war, not to help the poor victims or or or, was not any altruistic decision but a well meditated political decision for the better future of the empire.

Finally, even history can be biased and that is what I have seen in Spain. But even worst is when non educated people try to use a blatant lie pretending to base it in history to justify any opinion in the present.

Oddjob

Politically you are probably right.
But ask the average Joe or Tommy or Joann why they signed up, why they sacrificed their lives, why they didn’t get in line with the bosh or the nazis (unlike Spain)
And they’ll say they went to save lives, defeat evil, and give the people freedom of choice to live their lives as free men and women.
If you’d Asked the average man or woman in Europe after VE Day . Had Britain done them a favour. I’d have hoped the answer would have been YES, a big favour.
Where the charged for it ?
We paid our dues back to the yanks
Germany was given free and loose trade arrangements to rebuild.
As regards the EU it looks like a lot of countries are bucking for freedom from the German led federalists in Brussels.
Again we seem to be leading the way (poorly on Mays part)
Spain never got the favour last time around and were lucky the Allies didn’t march in to free its population.
But Russia proved to be a bit of a distraction.
I’m hoping a hard Brexit will see all of Europe’s youth sent back home to Europe and mass unemployment. Then we’ll see Europe burn.
The immigrant crisis will become a war I’m sure.

GI0VANNI

Longterm Registered User
After our own Civil war Spain had the chance to join the axis (Endaya interview with Franco and Hitler) and it is said that Franco asked the impossible to be able to avoid joining his (nevertheless) ideologically allies.
It is said that Franco requested plenty of german aid to rebuild Spain father our civil war and therefore in several years be able to provide troops and this and that. Other thing that are said to be asked included the total conquer of Portugal to re-unify the Peninsula under his command, help to reconquer Gibraltar and then be able to close the mediterranean sea to the allies and so and so.
According to history Spain was a neutral country in WWII with volunteers joining both sides, Blue division for the axis, Maquis for the allies, including the losers of our civil war refugees in France, Rusia... (same way the international brigades and Condor Legion helped both sides in our civil war).

I am afraid a hard brexit will not have that outcome, Spain had a 20% unemployment rate and over 50% in the youth population, but as long as there is football and big brother, disco music and television you will see no fire.
I think a hard brexit will mean that you finally get to control immigration, deport free riders and select, just as Australia does, the rate and kind of immigrants you are willing to welcome, and that is an essential right for any free country the same way you decide who enters your home and who you pay a drink on the pub, the contrary is what led here.

Oddjob

It seems the EU are asking the impossible of us. Lessons learned from Spain maybe
50% youth unemployment with little prospects ; seems like good tinder wood for a spark to me.

GI0VANNI

Longterm Registered User
https://tradingeconomics.com/spain/unemployment-rate

Just in case decided not to use our official sources that may be biased... If you select the Y10 the diagram shows you the evolution for the last 10 years ;) and will understand how since the "brick bubble bursting" (2008) started to rise and rise and was over 20% up to July 2016, in the meantime we got football matches (uefa euro 2010, fifa world cup..., Barcelona and Real Madrid were selling sports wear as peanuts, the most expensive players and so and so.

If you saw young people going on strike or protests it was because of restrictions in "boozing on the street" (botellón) or students complaining of the university taxes going up (and we pay about 20% or the total cost of a university degree, for example when I was getting my law degree it was about 700€ a year, for 5 years equals 3.500€ for a university degree, not bad at all if you ask any Uk student (one of my post degrees was 1.700€ in one year by a private uni on the other hand).

Our youth are only interested in,... er... who knows?! and that is how you get the answer of why did I decide to come to Scotland.

colonel45155

Longterm Registered User
We need to remember where the EU came from,

Started after the 2nd world war (late 40's) and actually founded on the treaty of Rome,
Started as basically a few countries ganging up against Russia 'cos they were scared, so safety in numbers as it were.

I like to call a spade a spade so i say it as it is, UK was (from memory) refused a couple of times before they finally got into the Europe gang along with Ireland and Denmark in 1973. The Iron curtain fell in 1989. (why are we still in?) Dates are approximate, then we had the merger treaty (1965/1967) that made the EEC, the ECSC and Euratom nonsense into the "European communities"

The rest is history.

As you can guess I voted Leave in June 2016.

I'm happy to discuss EU with anyone.

Col

Last edited:

Ivan67

Longterm Registered User
We just need to negotiate with Germany. as they finally conquered Europe through the back door of the EU anyway. With a little help from Turkey yet again. Hiel Merkel.

Germany the corrupt actions of the leaders there will be the fall of Europe yet again, and yet again with Germany standing around at the end with their hands out acting like they are the victims and like they had no idea what was going on.