cadet boots for a size 2

annie

Full Registered User
Anyone have any idea at all where i can get my hands on a pair of cadet parade boots in a size 2 for my daughter. Had a quick look on internet and not found anything

Annie

Try the cadet kit shop, used to be run by the Arm,y Cadet Force UK HQ at Frimley Park but i now believe its a private enterprise near Birmingham area

here is a link to their site for Ligtweight Assault Boots Size 2 - 14 But you will need to ring them. read the Description it states 2 - 14 but their size on line chart shows 3 - 13

Give them a ring they can be quite helpful.

Cadet Direct - GENUINE LIGHTWEIGHT ASSAULT BOOT, BRAND NEW

Also, ask the SCC OiC as they may have smaller boots in the detachment from younger cadets who have grown out of their boots quickly. Some run a boot exchange type scheme.

I've been looking for small black socks (size 4). I'm finding that difficult. Just looked at a site that is specifically for cadets and the socks start at size 5!!
Most of the combat type boots only go down to smallest adult which is 3. I know Hi-tech do a full black leather walking boot down to kiddie sizes, its called Altitude. But I doubt that would be acceptable. Don't the cadets provide you with a list of suppliers?

Annie

Try the cadet kit shop, used to be run by the Arm,y Cadet Force UK HQ at Frimley Park but i now believe its a private enterprise near Birmingham area

here is a link to their site for Ligtweight Assault Boots Size 2 - 14 But you will need to ring them. read the Description it states 2 - 14 but their size on line chart shows 3 - 13

Give them a ring they can be quite helpful.

Cadet Direct - GENUINE LIGHTWEIGHT ASSAULT BOOT, BRAND NEW

Also, ask the SCC OiC as they may have smaller boots in the detachment from younger cadets who have grown out of their boots quickly. Some run a boot exchange type scheme.

I used to use them a few years ago for purchasing pacesticks, really good service.

Annie, failing that try 'dragon supplies', Colchester, they can get their hands on most things.

Something reasonably durable, and longish. I can get some thermal types but they just don't last. I can get all sorts of colours of hiking socks, but not black. Some socks say they're size 4-7, but realistically if they fit size 7 there'll be a fair bit of extra fabric bunching up at size 4, they'll slip at the heel and rub around the toes. There's a site where I can get olive ones, so I'll probably end up getting them, a bit more acceptable with uniform than pink, bright green, yellow etc.

Back