Canadian in CP ?

Gijoe242

Full Registered User
Hi , I'm about to get my release from the Canadian army and I WANT to go CP.
I want to know if any of you have heard or know some Ex Canadian Soldier that are Actualy working in CP.
If UK CP compagny hiring ex Canadian military ?

THX you All

Joe

I want to know if any of you have heard or know some Ex Canadian Soldier that are Actualy working in CP.

THX you All

Joe

There are some. You can spot them a mile away as they apologize for everything, even if it's not their fault, and end every sentence with "ay?" :)

THX you All

Joe

Joe your are in North America and want to find a UK company. Do you hate money?

There are plenty of Brits in the US owner operators, try with them. Arkansass, Florida, Texas, North Carolina, Cali, Washington State, DC and New York. Some of your best CP firms in those States are Brit owned but they do not have the mentality of f*cking you over with tons of hours for pennies in wages.

The only problem is you would need to change the typical Canadian apology to F*ck You in the states. So everytime you feel like apologizing just say F*ck You. Another blending in problem in the US, their food has flavor so that also may take some time getting used to. Also if you get down there and something goes wrong on the job, DO NOT CALL THE POLICE, a Canadians voice is all the guilt an officer needs. You speak, then you did it, does not matter whats on the video, fact is your going to get nailed for that and every other offense that happens on your way to jail. Good thing is that method solves many cases, even if you did not do it your still guilty. Then since your Canadian they give you some Black Redneck judge with a funny sense of humour as to where your going to be sent. So always carry condoms.

Good luck.

I think Academi are recruiting again, but...

Sent from my iPhone using Close Protection World

I worked with an Ex RCMP guy, excellent bloke, performed extremely well during one particular and herendous incident! was a pleasure, my pleasure to work with him and know him...

CD

I think Academi are recruiting again, but...

Sent from my iPhone using Close Protection World

Very true Academi has been hiring Canadians over the last year for something in Africa. But a fresh name, new managment and same operators would make me think twice about them.

I apparently hate money. Canadian and operating in Italy.

I do love fast cars, good food, wine and pretty women though, so it balances out.

Plus if you're caught illegally carrying a worrisome amount of just about anything Ehhhh va bene!

I apparently hate money. Canadian and operating in Italy.

I do love fast cars, good food, wine and pretty women though, so it balances out.

Plus if you're caught illegally carrying a worrisome amount of just about anything Ehhhh va bene!

You hate money Greg, that is about the funniest thing I have heard all week.

I worked with an Ex RCMP guy, excellent bloke, performed extremely well during one particular and herendous incident! was a pleasure, my pleasure to work with him and know him...

CD

Hey Carl can u put me in contact with that guy from rcmp?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Close Protection World mobile app

Hey Carl can u put me in contact with that guy from rcmp?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Close Protection World mobile app

No sorry mate, I have no idea where he is these days, this was 10 years ago and at that time people came and people went... That was the discipline!

Good luck anyway...

CD

THX you All

Joe

Good day GIJoe, two of the instructors at a Tactical Training school in SK are ex-CF Close Protection Unit as well as former Blackwater/Academi.

Btw, did you try to get into the CF CP Unit? I think I remember it being open to MPs only, but that may have changed

Well , ill do a short version of my storie, i did try to get on selection for CP and JTF but my good sergent-major (at this time) use to say special course is for pussy , and make out ton of reason to not get US on any selection. The only (special) course i was able to do is combat diver since the course is taught by combat engineer like me. And now im close to get my releaase so the only option i have for CP in Canadian Force is Re enter as a Mp in the force. But i cant wait much longer to get at work so i thought doing a cp course like Ronin in South-africa.

I can understand him not wanting to lose his best guys to other units, but wow.

And Ronin SA seems to have a really good rep on this forum. I was inquiring with them as well

Well , ill do a short version of my storie, i did try to get on selection for CP and JTF but my good sergent-major (at this time) use to say special course is for pussy , and make out ton of reason to not get US on any selection. The only (special) course i was able to do is combat diver since the course is taught by combat engineer like me. And now im close to get my releaase so the only option i have for CP in Canadian Force is Re enter as a Mp in the force. But i cant wait much longer to get at work so i thought doing a cp course like Ronin in South-africa.

That certainly sounds like an old Sapper mined man.

Sorry, has your Sgt tried the JTF selection?

I'd jump on an opportunity for that. You can name your price after that. Highly respected.

I would have signed up just for that, too bad they have this stupid rule about ridiculously long background checks if you've lived outside of Canada for more than 6 months. Fact that I'd been contracting south of the border on some weird ass stuff kind of made JTF2 an impossibility.

I would highly recommend you try to get in there if you want to do top tier PMC work later. Have a blast for a few years, then have the CV from hell.

Back