Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Captain Stephen James Healey

downey

Full Registered User
Royal Welsh (The Royal Welch Fusiliers), was killed in Helmand Province, on the 26 May 2012.

Captain Healey commanded the Combined Force Burma reconnaissance platoon and whilst conducting a vehicle patrol in the north of the Nahr-e Saraj District in Helmand Province, his vehicle struck an improvised explosive device. He was given immediate first aid before being flown to the military hospital at Camp Bastion where, sadly, his death was confirmed.

View attachment 4718 View attachment 4719 View attachment 4720 View attachment 4721

Oddjob

I read these posts far too often, and have to remind myself that these brave men are there to try and make a difference to the little guys life, and that of the average iraqi or afghani family
To think any other way disrespects the sacrifice that these young men make.
I pray to god I'm right and it's not just about politics and oil.

chrisgager

Full Registered User
I read these posts far too often, and have to remind myself that these brave men are there to try and make a difference to the little guys life, and that of the average iraqi or afghani family
To think any other way disrespects the sacrifice that these young men make.
I pray to god I'm right and it's not just about politics and oil.

We all hope its for the greater good oddjob. The worst part is they are going to stop combat ops in 2014 and then soon after walk away. And there will be no change... And these blokes... Brave blokes will just be memories and its not fair... They need more respect before they go out there and during not just when something bad happens!!!

Top Bottom