Career Opportunities (Covert Surveillance and Investigator/Interviewers)

AndyHill350

Our company is currently looking to recruit 20+ Covert Surveillance operators and Investigators/Interviewers for a nationwide contract. Ex military, police or trained operators are welcome to forward their CV's to Andrew Hill on the following email covertsurveillance@live.co.uk

All CV's must contain a checkable work history and have full contact details. Although your CV i am sure will contain all relevant information about your experience please send a covering letter outlining your capabilities.

Successful applicants will be contacted when the selection process is completed. (This could take several weeks)

Thanks Andy. Could we get company name please, so it can be looked up. Rather loath to send cv, with all personal details on to an unknown quantity.

Thanks Hippy for asking the question, my blackberry gone dead on me....

Andy,

Sorry I wanted to ask the question but my phone gone dead on me so apologies for posting it again....

As you are a new member, can I ask what company this possition are linked with as your organisation are recruiting for 20 SRV operaters so more details will be much appreciated...

Also you email address is generic....which I am not doubting but will help if you give more information so people start sending their resume to yourself....

Thank you for puting these position on the forum and look forward to hear from you.

DH

Back