Casualty Card Wanted

KEVTHEMED

Super Moderator
HI Guys,
I am after a copy of a casualty card in either PDF or word. It should show anterior and posterior views, Airways, fluids etc. It should be in A4 size if possible.
I have loads of different kinds but all military and not suitable.
It will need to be adaptable so no locked format documents.
It is for CP/PSD trauma course use.
Thanks in advance
KTM

Heimrisks

Field card dd 1380

Kev,
This copy of US field card ( casualty) called DD 1380
Hope this helps?
I have others but they are inside lesson plans or similar and are to big in size to download here.
With thease guides you could probebly do your own if not happy with thease.

cheers
hawk

Last edited:

KEVTHEMED

Super Moderator
Thanks Hawk for the Two forms, much appreciated.
James i would appreciate the one you have also. I think im going to make up one for the course i run using info from a variety of cards.
Thanks to all
KTM

Kiwi PSD

Full Registered User
Kevthemed,

Where & how much are the course you run? New to the Med stuff & looking for reputable trainers,

Any info appreciated.

KSI

KEVTHEMED

Super Moderator
Kevthemed,

Where & how much are the course you run? New to the Med stuff & looking for reputable trainers,

Any info appreciated.

I have pasted details of the basic two day trauma course we are running in May. It is being conducted in Sheffield. There are a few guys from this website attending so should be good for the networking as well.

AND WITH A FREE LUNCH!!!!

Let me know via PM and i will supply dates available in May.

KTM

HOSTILE ENVIRONMENT AND PSD TRAUMA COURSE.

BASIC ONE DAY

This course is aimed at close protection personnel operating in hostile conditions, away from conventional medical facilities.
The course has being formulated with input from close protection personnel who have had first hand experience of serving in areas such as Iraq and Afghanistan.
Their knowledge of the risks that currently face PSD staff was invaluable, and along with our staff we feel that this course is a wise investment for anybody operating in similar areas.

The course covers:

• Introduction to ballistics and related injuries

• Rapid casualty assessment

• Airway management inc fitting on OP & NP airways

• Hemorrhage control- Use of Quickclot, Celox, HEMCON

• First response to trauma of head, chest, Abdomen and extremities

Price £85.00 per person

A second day is available to further advance the basic one day package where the following subjects are covered

• Blast trauma inc landmine injuries

• Intravenous therapy

• Burns inc phosphorus

• Use of tourniquets. C.A.T and M.A.T

Price £85.00 per person
Price for two days £150 if booked together. (both days to run concurrent if possible)

All training materials, powerpoint, course literature, light refreshments, lunch and certificate of attendance is include in the cost of the course.

TEAM DISCOUNT ALSO AVAILABLE PLEASE CONTACT US FOR FURTHER DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT US AT KDMEDICAL@HOTMAIL.CO.UK OR 01709 830387.