Cbrn tactical medic aide memoires

KEVTHEMED

Super Moderator
Hi Guys
I have the CBRN aide memoires if they are of any use, bang a reply on here and i will list them.
Also got care under fire and catastrophic bleeding.

KTM

Thx Kev. Would be interesting to read. Those are MOD's plans, anything that the NHS have similar perhaps, especially Triage.

CB attacks seems more likely a terrorist thread nowadays than conventional/unconventional war thread.

Id have thought radiological would be the higher risk; it was certainly significant enough to have the powers that be rejig NBC to CBRN.

And what was wrong with NBCR?!

:rolleyes:

Id have thought radiological would be the higher risk; it was certainly significant enough to have the powers that be rejig NBC to CBRN.

And what was wrong with NBCR?!

:rolleyes:

Yeah Scab Radiological is also concern but just look at Tokyo. I think the guys who would do these type things are nuts, but I think (hope) most of them aren't nuts enough to use radiological matter.

The same stuff they used to poison that Russian fella in London is readily available; on the internet! Its been done... Its only a matter of time before its done again. Still, neither of us will know until it happens.

Back