Certified Security Consultant - New Home

archie

Longterm Registered User
I am pleased to inform all that may be interested that the Certified Security Consultant programme will continue with Bucks New University. The course retains its content, delivery method, academic credits, and main tutor. We are working on detail and arrangements now and more will be published soon. The University is ELCAS and a CTP approved partner so ELCAS can be used for the course. With the University's marketing, management and support resources, the programme is now secure and stable, and course dates for next year and beyond will be outlined soon. It is intended to retain the current fee structure (and potentially reduce it subject to further analysis but cannot confirm this).

I hope that this reassures, please bear with us while we manage the details.

Well, despite my cynicism on another thread about the CSC, this is good news. The constant rumours about the viability of Anubis is bound to have had an adverse affect on the course's reputation. By 'cutting out' the middleman hopefully this will now be resolved and its standing can begin to grow.

Excellent news. It was sad to hear that Anubis had ceased trading, not least for those involved and affected but also the impact that would have on this qualification. It is good to hear that a solution has been found, as as identified above, perhaps a new pathway now thanks to more direction and input from BNU.

Back