Cheap video surveillance for home

RyanBurger

I am looking for an extremely cheap solution for my mom's house. I have weird neighbours and can’t trust them. Is there any modern and cheap solutions? I have WiFi all over my house area.

Last edited:

AndyVN

A question for experienced guys. I am looking for an extremely cheap solution for my backyard. I have weird neighbours and can’t trust them. Is there any modern and cheap solutions? I have WiFi all over my house area.
All good options are not cheap. I don’t even know what to recommend… Try some mobile app surveillance if you have an old phone, it might help. Just google it.

RyanBurger

All good options are not cheap. I don’t even know what to recommend… Try some mobile app surveillance if you have an old phone, it might help. Just google it.

I am testing now both apps Alfred and Faceter. After 1 week of usage I will drop my feedback for sure

tomengineer

Forum Supporter
Faceter is crap …….. why are you two discussing Faceter when your both using same iP ….. can’t you just talk across the table ….. but this is not the first forum you have both done this on

WHY would anyone want to use there old mobile as a cameras system and have to pay a fee each month to do so
No night vision
You collect video and audio
All collected in RUSSIA
RUSSIAN IP Addresses
You hold credit card details

much better to buy a 1 or 2 camera system and not have monthly fees (to Russia) and no 3rd party involvement