Pepe

Full Registered User
Hi folks

I am a qualified Close Protection & Surveillance Officer (SIA licensed). I have also operated in “hostile” environments and have recently (May 07) carried out a HECPO course with Ronin Concepts. I have eleven years with law enforcement nine of which with the Metropolitan Police (New Scotland Yard) based in London where I was employed on Special Operations dealing in anti-terror ops as well as serious / organised crime. I also dealt with Level 1 public disorder (riot) and forward intelligence operations. I also have thirteen years military experience with the Royal Air Force where I served in the RAF Regiment dealing in Force Protection of forward operating bases, airfields and military installations. Honourably discharged. I also have extensive trauma / first responder qualifications.

Experience and Qualifications.

Hostile Environment Close Protection Officer (Ronin Concepts)
SIA Licensed –
(Close Protection Operations.)
Surveillance Officer
Forensic Crime Scene Examiner
Police Response driver.
Experienced motorcyclist.
Qualified Lifeguard (NPLQ)
Medical - Trauma / First Aid (Level 3) qualified.
Automated External Defibrillator (AED) qualified
Paediatric First Aid certificate
Enhanced Ballistic First Aid qualified.
Chemical, Biological, Radiological, & Nuclear (CBRN) qualified.
Police Service –
Metropolitan Police (New Scotland Yard) (1998 – 2007)
Recipient of Metropolitan Police Commissioners Commendation for “Outstanding Professionalism…”.
Recipient of numerous letters of commendation for exceptional service.
Nottinghamshire Police (1996 – 1998)
Military Service –
Thirteen years service Royal Air Force Regiment (Hon Discharge)
Experienced in use of long and short weapons systems
Ground defence training instructor
Martial Arts / Unarmed Combat Training
Photographically trained at Defence School of Photography (DSOP).

Looking to find work in the private sector. Had some luck already but looking to improve and get something a little more steady.

New to the site and hoping to network and help out where I can.

Stay Safe

Bill (Pepe)
Mob / Cell: +44 (0)7771 818281
Contact me via private message

Last edited:
jobs

Hi Pepe

check out the UN site. as said in a couple of my posts if you can take the back stabbing its alright. With your experience you should be looking at P2 and P3 jobs

Hi Pepe

check out the UN site. as said in a couple of my posts if you can take the back stabbing its alright. With your experience you should be looking at P2 and P3 jobs
Thanks for that. I have already applied before joining this forum but have had no response to date. Am chasing them up as we speak.

Back