Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Close Protection Course-RONIN

chinny16

Full Registered User
Has any women out there done the RONIN Close Protection course in cape Town?

How did you find it?

I am about to leave the military at the start of next year and will be attending the CP course at the end of this year and would like as much advise as I can get.

Is there any one doing the course this year also?

massimino

Longterm Registered User
Chinny,

In the past there have been a lot of threads regarding this topic. There is also if memory serves me right a blog made by Charlie who attended the Ronin course last year. I am planning also to attend it as soon as I can

Hope to have been useful. Good luck

M

chinny16

Full Registered User
Armed Combat Training

Will the fact I have never done unarmed combat training affect the likelyhood of me passing the RONIN CP course?

I have done a day of armed combat training with Crete SF but no other experience?

annie

Full Registered User
I do know a woman who did it a while back she found it ok i think, but she is only one that i know of personally, i am sure you will enjoy it, i hear many great things about it from the chaps who have done it

mike81

Longterm Registered User
Will the fact I have never done unarmed combat training affect the likelyhood of me passing the RONIN CP course?

I have done a day of armed combat training with Crete SF but no other experience?

That will not matter. The instructors on the course are some of the best I've ever met. They are very good at getting people up to a high standard from nothing so you will be fine.

I did the course in 2006, but if you have any questions feel free to pm me. Also if you search there are plenty of threads on here about Ronin.

Top Bottom