close protection jobs in Uk

As I feel like I'm one of your agents promoting your book on my courses I'm still waiting for the free copy in the post

Waiting in anticipation

James

Good afternoon everyone my name is simon Bennett I have held every job within the security business including key holding,cctv,manned sites,even covering security for prestigious houses within the Berkshire area with my present company I had to pleasure to provide joan rivers with security when I did this it pushed me into doing my cp course which I have booked for may...Is there mayt companies that recruit often?

I am very keen to get started and im willing to start from the bottom and work my socks off the achieve my goals

Good afternoon everyone my name is simon Bennett I have held every job within the security business including key holding,cctv,manned sites,even covering security for prestigious houses within the Berkshire area with my present company I had to pleasure to provide joan rivers with security when I did this it pushed me into doing my cp course which I have booked for may...Is there mayt companies that recruit often?

I am very keen to get started and im willing to start from the bottom and work my socks off the achieve my goals

These kind of posts annoy me.

1. The way it's laid out
2. Poor use of capital letters and commas and "I'm" etc
3. First ever post and expects the world to help him
4. Naming who you've worked for on an open forum
5."Done every job within the security business", except everything to do with private security.

**** my life, it's been a long week and it's only Wesnesday.

Hi All,

It seems to me that some chaps on this forum are desperate finding a job. Majority of them do not understand how a professional forum works. I would say this is forgivable. BUT: for me it is really unprofessional to read posts, comments which include details of previous works (i.e. name of the CPO and VIP's he/she was looking after, mobile numbers, etc.). In addition, recently registered newbies are asking for work straight away, without spending time to convince the group about their credentials, or providing enough information about their previous career...

I know I won't change anything, but like ENJ1986 wrote, it is getting quite annoying now.

Stay safe,
H80

P.-S.: RichH, I would be grateful to receive a copy of your book :)

pmsl....I've just revisited this thread, and seen some of the ones I missed.

My compliments gentlemen on your courtesy and restraint in welcoming our new intake.

I'll make sure they're included in our forthcoming new book, 'The Muppets take The P!ss'. A compendium of CPW classic posts.

V :)

Last edited:
pmsl....I've just revisited this thread, and seen some of the ones I missed.

My compliments gentlemen on your courtesy and restraint in welcoming our new intake.

I'll make sure they're included in our forthcoming new book, 'The Muppets take The P!ss'. A compendium of CPW classic posts.

V :)

I had already started writing that one...

Back