Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mally1

Administrator
Close Protection London

What Jobs are available in Close Protection London?

Most jobs will be for the Rich or Famous.

Successful actors and business women and men are attracting the attention of the criminal elements. This can effect both their private and business lives. Risks include kidnap, extortion and other serious crimes.

Level of Risk

Protection work may include travelling to and from work. Officer security and resident security may also be required. The level of close protection will depend on a security survey to judge to be the level of risk the client faces.

A professional Close Protection Service aims at providing a service that enables clients to have protection while going about their normal daily routine, home or at work.

jdo2222

Full Registered User
how much is the minimum that can be earnt per day in the uk?

Why does the sia not cover scotland

Covert Munkey

Administrator
SIA does cover Scotland. Will now be compulsary and enforced from 01 Nov 2007.

Wage, depends how good or crap you are!

jdo2222

Full Registered User
sia scotland

Fair one on the how good or crap.

With reguards to Sia in scotland i hadnt seen scotland mentioned on sia website that was all.
im joining on 1 uk civ div as of next sept and will be retraining to work within the cp world uk only. Was thinking with glasgow winning the bid to hold games for 2012 was it? then id imagine that should be a fair bit of work in the industry.

any advice on which cp course is to use?

mally1

Administrator
There are many Close Protection Courses which will get you the SIA qualified. It depends alot on what you are looking for. If your looking for UK only then theres no point with doing firearms etc..

I've only done a CP course with the Army so I can't reccommend a particular company or course you should do, however like I said bear in mind exactly what profile your going for.

recon

Longterm Registered User
251 amber i did my training under IBA also a long long time ago will be retrained in oct

Top Bottom