lee o7

Full Registered User
I have recently applied for course with a leading company in the Security Industry.

Can anyone tell me about job opportunities abroad i.e Afghanistan, Africa & Iraq?

Many Thanx.

Think again before you go down this route in that location......Yes there are large sums of money to be made from personal security in these countries but sometimes at a high cost....Approach UK based, if that's were your from, security for pop stars etc are always in demand........

Answer

Hi Lee,

A lot depends on experience mate, try all the big companies like Armorgroup, CRG, Aegis, EODT, Soc Smg, URG etc. You will preferably have a military or police background and extensive firearms training history. However I have seen civilians who have done quality cp courses working for the big companies in Iraq.

DSJB

Hi guys..........
As being Ex Forces myself i would like to know if any of you could put me in the right direction, for getting back into this type of work.
I did a close protection course with a company who have vanished, about 9/10 yrs ago, when you never needed SIA cards or anything like that.
Im after working as armed bodyguard, as this suits what im good at and does pay the best money. I miss the thrill of it all and need to get back into it.
Many Thanks Mark

Think again before you go down this route in that location......Yes there are large sums of money to be made from personal security in these countries but sometimes at a high cost....Approach UK based, if that's were your from, security for pop stars etc are always in demand........
How would you get in touch with the pop/soap/sports stars in this country mate, go through their agents??? If so, how would you go about contacting these agents?

Back