Close Protection World Lapel Badge

mally1

Administrator
Hello all.

Just to let you all know we have a CPWORLD lapel badge which we will be giving away for free at all future Close Protection World functions.

I'll upload a photo once I have a hi res version for you to see, they are of excellent quality!

Cheers Mally

These badges are only for people who attend our meetings.

They are not for purchase and are available at the London event for those who attend.

an Aberdeen meeting is not planned and won't be unless you invite those two birds from your avatar along.

CM

Tr1umph,

I sent you a Pm last week? I'm assuming you didn't receive it?

Send me your address in a PM and when i get a chance I'll ping it over.

CM

CM i wish i could mate but i dont think i know anyone that hot anymore since i got marriede (apart from my wife obviously), but i'd still love a badge!!!!
any other meets planned for this year? Im working on something at the moment outwith security but if it works out then i will be able to make it to a meet later in the year!!

j

What about us that are across the pond but are there in spirit(s)? Any chance of purchasing a couple?

CanadianBear:

Perhaps we should set up a Canadian chapter of CPW, so we can hold local events, enabling networking, professional development and some judicious consumption of local brewers' products.

Regards,

Dave (Brit born and proud of it, but living in the Great White North)

Back