Close Protection World Lapel Badge

So whats the info on these now. Any more meets planned this year? I would love one and happy to pay for costs

As soon as anything is planned it will be advertised within the forum, they are fantastic events to visit and highly recommend you book early when one does next get advertised, as places sell very swiftly

Not to sound dumb or all,anyway I can purchase one at all over here in the USA, or do you kno of any expos that you all at close protection world will be attending if any at all?

If any functions are USA based, can anyone give me a heads up on here if any at all lol.

I would like to see a lot more international involvement with CPW.
I would greatly appreciate a greater under standing of truthfully how CP and security in general is viewed, provided and administered worldwide.

As i now live in Turkey and am working in Afghan, is there any cvhance i could have one posted out to me here? we have a BFPO number so it shouldnt be a problem and of course i would pay for the postage

I would like to see a lot more international involvement with CPW.
I would greatly appreciate a greater under standing of truthfully how CP and security in general is viewed, provided and administered worldwide.

I agree 110% man, especially - administered worldwide.

Hi Mally:
Will you guys be at the Counter terror Expo 2012. Be great to meet up with you all ( and get a Free Lapel Badge )

iannic.

FREE !!?? You'll give Mally a heart attack. Go wash your mouth out, it'll cost you at least a pint !

Last edited:
Hello all.

Just to let you all know we have a CPWORLD lapel badge which we will be giving away for free at all future Close Protection World functions.

I'll upload a photo once I have a hi res version for you to see, they are of excellent quality!

Cheers Mally

it would be nice to see maybe 2 different ones so one can be purchased and one can be given at the event.

Back