Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cop shoots dog

Pyrene

Longterm Registered User
So this happened (from my understanding) a couple of days ago,

Hawthorne, CA Police Kill Dog While Owner Handcuffed - YouTube

Its hard to find the actual raw clip (I saw it on Facebook so seen the whole clip,) whats missing is a couple of seconds where the dog rolls around convulsing, no one does the 'decent thing' and ends the dog.

(full clip if you can see it... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=298393433631343&set=vb.196802380457116&type=2&theater )

What are your opinions on this?

There is massive cry for the police officers to be charged with animal cruelty and such like.

My personal opinion, I would have shot it as soon as it jumped out the car. Big dog, vicious looking, strong, can cause some pretty bad damage, barking loudly coming to the defence of the owner.
Views on the cops reaction of shooting? Correct? should have not been on trigger? Its clear to see the officer flinched when the dog seamingly jumped towards him, flinching inturn set off his instinct of self preservation...to shoot.

Anyway,
they are my opinions,
some of you lads probably have been in this situation, so what do you think?

P

SCT

I think that the only person that can make the call is the officer that shot the dog.

Of course, the libtards start calling animal cruelty without knowing all the facts (as if that would make a difference anyway).

Top Bottom